chapter 4

Emily's stop at the curb, thinking what her grandpa was doing?why forcing her to a marriage with someone she doesn't want to? and even worse have a baby with this person? are you kidding me?she saw Joseph on his feet in front of her car with the door open with a candid smile, his hair gray, his eyes hazelnut, reminding her all those years when he collect her from her school. She smile and then feel those hands urging her to stop, she lift her head and Alexander was ogling her, then he said "Emily we need to talk, look, for me this's a fool's charade too but you and I have something in common, something the we'll fight for it" she look at him with not understanding the meaning "what are you talking about?" he proceed " our heritage, we can't afford to loose it, we both know that we need the power,the control and the security that the money provide ".

She nod and said "yes I know that feeling but is more strong when you don't have any family left, and I don't want to share my power with anybody,so what do you want? what are you suggest the we need to do?" he smile and then said " I have and idea you have time for a cup of coffee? I'll explain everything".

she saw her watch and said " I only have 30 minutes because I need to be ready for the Met gala tonight, so let me call my friend and let her know the I'll be with her in half an hour OK?" he nod an she took her smart phone from her purse to make a call.

******

Alex and Emily find one Starbucks at the corner of the street and he said it'll more quickly if they had a talk ASAP, they enter and then he said " what do you want coffee, latte, tea? " she look at him and said " a rather do myself my order but thanks, maybe tell me what do you want this'll be my treat".

He felt like she slap him hard in the face it was the first time the a woman wants to paid for something even for god damned coffee, but then the tough the it will be safe and wise to calm down his temper, because is the only way to get agreement fast, then he said " why don't we paid for our orders is that OK with you?" she nod then place their orders, paid and took a seat, Alex was ogling her and memorizing every inch of her body it so allure and perfect, he's a 6'3 tall and he was guessing the she is at least 6'0 tall, he always find very attractive tall woman, he's looking her beautiful and long legs her tight waist her hips and her breast have a desirable size just thinking of touch her he feel he's going hard again "What the fuck was happening to me is the second time I got hard just thinking of her sexy body?" he told to himself then he said " Emily I know you don't want to get married, me neither but please, think what Mr Harris just said, why won't we go and get married and by the end of the year you and I will free of this stupid clause?" she narrow her eyes on him and said "Look Alex you plan sounds very simple and easy but you are forgetting a little piece, the baby part, how can we go with a marriage charade without this little detail??" he smirk at her and said " we can said the you don't want get pregnant so we decide to have a surrogate mother, of course the baby will be biological ours, and by the end of the year we decide who is getting with the child".

Her eyes wide and her cheeks got flush crimson "What the fuck is going on with you? are you insane, or is your brain got a shutdown? call me crazy but before the I want to have a child at least I need to like the person with I would have a family, and sorry for said these but you telling me this business proposition, I actually saw the douche bag person you are, yes I'm ambitious, and yes I like the control but I would never put my child like a business transaction, what this child would think of us when he or she discover that his or her parents made it in a selfish way".

Alex temper was getting at his limit he tough the is the second time she slap him on the face and he would not tolerated one more insult from her, but then he found so hot, for the first time one women stand up in from of him like that and defend her point of view,in that moment he feel the need of possess have his way on her part those beautiful legs and shoved his dick sinking balls-deep pounding into her cunt, and then he smirk, and thought of tease her a little bit and said " Well if you don't want the surrogate womb I know a pleasure ways to resolve this detail, I'll be more then accommodating to do".

He saw her face pale open her mouth but no words coming out of it "good this is how I want you" and she surprising him even more when she said "confirmed you are totally douche bag I don't need you besides I can choose whatever with who I get married, even if grandpa think of you as a first choice, now the I saw the real you I think I'll pass" with that she stood up and Alex took her wrist and said "Ems I'm telling you this now and I pretty sure that this is going to happen, you'll be my wife and you'll have my baby so want to go for the easy way or making difficult for us going the hard way either way you would be end married with me with my last name on your beautiful name".

She smirk and said "I think I'm going the hard way and I doubt it the I would have your last name, so if you excuse me I have to go" he smile and said "see you tonight we'll be attending together the Met gala" with that she untagged her wrist and go out ...