chapter 5

Emily stood in front of the Starbucks and saw Joseph at the curb waiting with the open door, she hurried herself in the car, Joseph close the door and then a minute later she saw Alex reopening the door, she tried to lock it but was too late he was inside. 

"You have big balls to even considerate talk to me again, you don't have limits with the moral concerns do you?" 

"I dare you Emily! I dare you to try it,I dare you to marry me!!"

"What? I think you're crazy, and why should I even consider the idea? tell me a good reason Alex!!

"Ems I know you like forever and I rather don't trust to people, even more with my future concerns, you also need my support as a business partner and husband, let me ask you this, who is the person aside from your late grandfather that you trust?, who know you since you were a child, tell me Emily? because I can answer right now without second thoughts, IT'S YOU, you're the person whom I trust the most, and for the baby part, I rather have a baby with you without blinking, and you know why? because you are the most caring, loving,trusting person the I know, you would never put your owns child in the middle transaction, or worse using him or her against me, that' s why I want to married you a millions times than find some gold digger instead!!. 

She couldn't believe the for a first time she was agreed with him without any hesitation. And Alex knew that his plan it's working because she already is giving, he see it in her face, he knows the kind of woman is Emily Norton, she would only accept him is he challenge her, this way she doesn't get second thoughts, and finally have his way.

"You're right Alex I do trust you, I consent to marry you, but this will be doing by some conditions, first of all WE'll buy a place together not your house not mine would be Ours, with these would be more real marriage, second of all will prepare the boyfriend/girlfriend charade we need to make and announcement of our engagement with all the proper ways you know engagement party, announcing in page 6 the NY TIMES and all NY  papers and doing public appearance, the wedding should be celebrated in two months, and for the baby part let me think properly we need to talk deeply about these, It's about our child we speaking I don't want misunderstandings because the child would be the one who paid the price, as for the Imperial and the fusion prepare the papers will extended for 20 years with the only condition the our future child will be the only heir, and of course I want a prenup, It's my conditions all right to you?".

Alex was staring at her, her intelligence is something he valued and why not cherished, because it's in rare times  the beauty and the intelligence meet each other and he was grateful for that, but also deep down he feel a truly happiness because since he was an adolescent still have the same crush on her and over years he's been watching her keeping his distance and she's never been slut, even he think she has a reason of why she's been rejecting so many suitors and he wants to find it. He took her hand, brush his finger over her palm and said

"Don't worry you're in good hands Ems, and for the ring I will buy it and I don't want you deciding for that it'll my choice, and also have some conditions too,just with that he open the door and gave a smile.

"see you tonight what time should I pick you out?"

"At 8 o clock be on time I don't like been late!"

"Don't worry me neither!! with that he got out of the car, Joseph cough and said.

"Where to Ms. Norton?"

"we going to Meredith's place "

 When Joseph park the car in front of the building where Meredith lives Emily grab her smart phone and send her a quick text let her know the she was there "mery hurry up i'm need to buy a DRESS ASAP!! 5 minutes later  Meredith was in the car, Emily said to Joseph drive to Carolina Herrera's atelier since her and Carolina were friends she have the treat to go to the atelier instead of go to the store.