chapter 3

Emily was pacing back and for so nervous and why the hell Alex and his father need to be here?she doesn't know but the only thing she was sure as hell it was taking charge of all business that his grandpa left.

she saw her watch and notice the it was getting late "excuse me Mr Harris can we just begin with the lecture I have an important meeting the I need to attend" she said with exasperated glance. 

"Sorry for the delay " she turn her head and saw him he was even better with his gray suit the matching  with the color of his eyes and white crisp shirt untucked at the collar so male and damn attractive, what  the hell was happening with her head she only saw him like what 3 times with this one? and she was panting with desire for him?

she know she have to stop these feelings cause her number one rule is never mix pleasure with business even the she only had one boyfriend in England , she knows her love life suck but the business was something that always she' feeling passion and the other things could go on the 2nd plane.

Mr. Harris take a place in his chair on the desk and proceed putting a DVD on the flat screen " this'll be explain the whole will but if you have any questions or concerns please be free to ask" he put the TV on and she saw the image of her grandpa on TV.

"If you are seeing this DVD is because I'm not here anymore, My dearest Emily you're and always be the light of my eyes all these years  I was preparing you to take charge of the Norton enterprises and I'M sure as hell the you  can handle it" she's smile and then continued "but you know this is cynical  world and I want to protect our fortune in a way our legacy could be proceed, this's why I put a special clause in my will" she frowned and then her jaw drooped open " you're my only heir but to received all, you need to do Two things, first of all maintain the Imperial and the fusion with Marcus for 10 years after that if you want  to proceed is your choice, second of all and the most important of the clause you will need to be married with Alex or men of your choice and you need to have a baby to consolidate their marriage only then you'll receive the rest of the fortune you only have one month to think about it, I know you'll be so o angry but try to see the way I saw. I always wanted to see you protected and after your parents accident Marcus and I decided this will be the best to protect  Alex and you and your inheritances,at last but not least I love you Emily I just want to see you secured, saved and loved, after a year of my death Mr. Harris will give you a letter explain more details of why I did this"

The tv goes black and she  think she's going to pass out.."you two know this charade!!!" she hissed and then Alex stop her.

"I didn't,'t know it until the funerals of your grandfather" he held a finger to stop her from talking"I'm not please with these too and I already consulted an attorney" she said" so what the attorney say?"if we want our inheritances we must getting married " he said and racked his fingers trough his hair.

"this must be a joke " she mutter "Mr Harris and also the baby part is must to, we just can't  pass trough it?" Mr. Harris said with impassive face "no Emily I'm afraid the we can't, but if you just let me advice you too, why both of you getting married ? it will be wise financially your shareholders and all your assets will consolidate in consequence more wealthy and sorry the I said this Ms. Norton your a single woman they won't respect you as the same if you were married and in this case is a win win because both of you are the owners"

she glance at him and then said "what a bloody rubbish?!!!!" and then  she spring out of the office