chapter 8

Alex saw Emily sprints out of the gala and he starts to chasing her when Aidan stood in front of him..

'I told you if she said yes, you should went to justice and peace, now here you're dumped again at least you didn't announce the engagement!!"

Alex saw the dirty smirk on his face, and saw hate and something more he can noun...

"well my friend the last word has not been said, so many things can happen in 24 hours or even less, just get hell out of my way before your I broke your perfect nose"

"OK i'll be watching the show of you chasing after Emily what should I name it Uhmm!... ohh!! I got it!!! what about finding Emily or chasing the impossible that's better name!"

Alex glance al over the ball room and then his glance lock with Aidan his death glare could freeze the same hell in just one minute, Aidan notice and gulp something in his throat and then Alex said..

"GET HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE BEFORE  I FORGOT MY MANNERS  AND MAKE A SCENE IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE HERE!!"

"OK OK!! as you wish!!"

Alex exit the ball room  stop at the curb look to both sides and then ask at one of the staff if they saw Emily, he describe her and then one  of them said the he saw her take a cab, Alex took his smart phone and call his friend Brian...

"Brian fuck I need your help use your magic and find Emily and then hire somebody to follow her day and night, where she goes this person goes too!!"

"OK Alex calm down I get that in five minutes, I call you back !!

 when Alex call his chauffeur to bring his limo Meredith pat his shoulder..

"Alex  what happen? Emily call and told me the engagement is off and she wants me to tell you don't bother to finding her cause its already lost cause".

Alex's hands turn to tight fist and curse under his breath...

"Mery, tell me something? do you know where is  Emily? if you don't tell me I can totally find her myself".

"Yes I know where she is at, but before I tell you, please tell me the truth, what is your reason aside of business of course, to marry Emily? don't lie to me Alex you don't need  to ?!!".

Alex mouth still open but no word came out of it, it's the first time he felt the absence of words, all the feelings he had for Emily are driving him nuts, but  one thing he knows is for sure he felt  big attraction to her,and also these unknown feelings he can't name it.

"Mery the only thing the I can tell you for sure my biggest goal is make Emily happy, secure and love".

Mery smile at him and said..

" I got my answer, and  let me tell you something Alex.. you know why she's keeping rejecting so many suitors even Aidan?"

"Yes because she's virgin no?".

Mery laugh at him and them said..

"Emily said to everyone even to me and her grandpa that's the real reason, but I know the truth, when I live with her in London...."

Alex phone rang and  he show a finger to Mery to hold on...

"Brian tell me what do you got!!?".

"I found her, Alex, but she's gone my friend?!".

"where?"

"to La's  Vegas and then she have another ticket to London tomorrow  in the afternoon".

"OK Brian call my PA Sarah set my plane to be ready in an hour we gonna fly to La's Vegas I need to be there before she take the next plane".

"OK, I get ready everything set up don't worry about clothes I set up everything just come to the airport".