1) "Solo Driver Of The Life"

I know lots of story are pending,but soon I am gonna end few of the stories. and this was been on my mind for long time and someone had even requested me on this track of SR about 3 -4 years back.when the plot hole was cleared I could not stop myself from writing!

⚠️ It's purely RagSan story, the one who can't take it with this storyline so no need to appear with the intention of bashing you can go the way you came!

Let's begin........

"Jaane kyu nahi choda humne mohabbath ko
Sazaa tho yeh hai...mohabbat paake bhi khona..
Na jaane Humne kahin dil thode hai unke khatir..
Sazaa tho yeh hai unse Azaadi paana"

It was the new day.After Adarsh and Pari were caught for their deeds.
But the peace were no where..Since the fight between Sanskar and Laksh made Laksh to leave everything behind,his parents and wife!

Sanskar on the other hand felt no regrets even though swara did not support him.he did not wanted to take blames and live his life making someone else's better. It did hurt him when Swara directly left the house even though he gave her the choice but he didn't mean it.that was out of his anger but how do he explain it. And still he faces a guilt seeing Ragini's condition,for her he want to bring back laksh!

Swara felt that Sanskar was not admitting the mistakes and he is the reason for Laksh's disappearance. After seeing her sister she had one thing on her mind that was to make Sanskar realize his mistake and bring back Laksh.and facing the choice she decided to choose the best,which she felt to leave the maheshwari mansion with Ragini!

The most affect by this was Ragini,who have no idea of what to do.taking up the every punishment for her past deeds,she is still punished.Her husband never considered her as a soulmate that he even didn't wanted to share his feelings but just left her...
It was her cursed life!

Ragini looks at swara who was sleeping at other side of the bed.
Ragini opened the wardrobe and takes out the salwar.
Such a trash she was...cutting off her dream of music she was made to dream about love and married life,once she was married,she was a trash in her in laws home.then her husband got other woman in his life again she was a trash her home,which she can't say her home anymore.
Don't you know the title..
"Betiyan parayi hoti hai"
"Beti apne pita ki ghar ki mehmaan,pati ki ghar ki rakhwali"

Tears rolls down her eyes.
2 motive in her life,first to search Laksh and ask him why there was no importance of her in his life that he thinks anytime he can have her or anytime he can leave!
Second ...she wanted to be something,she wanted to have things of her own not a father given outfit or husband given surname!
She have to face the reality that,Laksh doesn't love her heartily but she is just a Compromise in his life. May be the maturity in her have died down back then but not now!!!

She turned the shower on and having a hot bath she washed down the society's and family's strict convention and fear to face it!

Ragini walked out of room while Swara was still sleeping.
She went out and prayed to God for her new journey.
She sat in front of god for sometime in a blank mind of what would be her first step.

Sharmishta:Ragini..
Ragini turns to her and give her the aarthi and prasad.
Sharmishta smiles a bit caressing her cheeks.

Sharmishta:I will go make breakfast!
Ragini:I will help you!
She nods.

Sharmishta was rolling the dough.
Ragini was stirring the gravy and keeping silence for half an hour in the kitchen.Ragini finally broke her silence:Maa.....if you don't mind can I ask you something?
Sharmistha:ask!
Ragini:maa... when papa was married to Janki man what did you do?
Sharmishta was froze with her question.
Ragini:I want to know that living alone is difficult?
Sharmishta smiles:No...it was difficult but I focused on my future..Swara's future which made me to stand up again.i did a job that gained me finding my own identity!
Ragini stirs the gravy closing flames:Can I do the job?
Sharmista looks at her:in my opinion you should do..I don't want you to weep over Laksh.i know and I agree that you did wrong with him before but once he punished you and not again..it's been 2 days there's no news of him.and Ragini I sincerely feel....I mean don't want you to cry over him but I feel he would not return soon.You should move on from your life and be independent.i know forgetting him is not easy..it hurts every moment but you have to be strong for yourself.you have a life behind,you should be responsible towards it.
Swara was standing at the kitchen door.
Swara:Maa is right Ragini!
Ragini looks at her:I was thinking the same..
Swara smiles:I was thinking why don't we together start wedding planning company..
Ragini thinks:idea is great but that's not for me!
She served food for herself and moved out.

Since Shekhar went with Dadi and dada hi after didi's truth was unveiled.Dada ji wanted to go for pilgrimage.
Shekhar went to drop them and he would return after 2 days.

Swara:why not a good idea Ragini?
Ragini:because (she smiles)I couldn't make my marriage successful how can I fill others big day with the perfect satisfaction?
Swara looks at her.
Ragini smiles:I was kidding.but I want to do something out of my unused degree!
Swara:you can start our own business!
Ragini:of course you can.i am not confident without any work experience and Swara I am not stopping you.i know you will do it and I am ready to help you out in anyway I could for your business but I want to do a job!
Swara smiles:okay I won't force you anymore but I want to start the business to show someone that I can be something!
Ragini looks at her:but I feel that someone understands all your worth that includes your dreams too!
Swara was about to say something.
Ragini:we will talk later since I am going out!
She picks her file.
Swara:where?i will also come!
Ragini:No..think that your sister is the solo driver in her life!
She laughs and goes.
Swara:Rag..
But she left from there already!

Swara:ma..
Sharmishta:let her go Swara..
Swara just nods and moves in.

While here on the Maheshwari mansion.
Annapurna was crying for her son and sujatha was consoling her.
How it is that out of her 2 sons one goes to jail and other one just leaves them without even letting them know.
Durga Prasad is a heart patient,so she doesn't cry in front of him but she can't suppress her emotions!
Sanskar dressed in a 3 piece suit walks in there.
He served food on the plate sits in front of Annapurna.
She saw him.

Sanskar:badi maa do you also blame me for everything?
Annapurna nods in no.
He forwards her the morsel:I would promise you that I will bring back laksh.
She eats.
Sanskar:but till then you shouldn't be careless over your food!
She nods.

Sanskar:Bade papa got an appointment from one of the best heart surgeon at Chennai.i ask you to go there,even papa will go with you ..
She nods:will your bade papa be alright?
Sanskar:trust me I have spoke with the doctor and he have assured of bade papa will be alright!
She nods.

Sanskar picks a fill:I will go to office..
He takes the blessings from both the mothers and walked.
Uthra was ready to go to college.she joins him.

Once he dropped her to college.
He turned the car to office.
And at some distance he saw Ragini standing there near a bus stop.
He quickly parks the car at opposite side to her.he gets the down the car to reach the other road.
She sees him but at the right moment bus comes,she climbs it and goes.
He looks on.

To be continued......

So how's it?