8) "Swara is the Answer"

Let's begin.....

It was the final hearing of Mishka's custody.where one side it was proved why Mansi wants the custody of Mishka,where she is only interested in property.where in the past twice a times she even tried to kill her own daughter due to her extra marital affairs.
They had a a evidence from Abhimanyu who wanted mishka to be with Laksh.
Which made a easy way for Laksh to easily win the case..but...

Mansi:okay..the court want to separate a mother from her daughter because I am harmful for her.but what about this person who have just left his own family and his without any thought...what if the guarantee that he won't leave my daughter in future?the person who could not keep his family and his wife in his life,he couldn't look after them and left them without a word how can you handover my daughter to him.
That becomes a gossip there.
While Laksh feared,the one which he was hiding for long.he feared this topic would come and his fear proved right.
After the lot debate between the lawyers the hearing ends pushing for one more date since Laksh refused to speak anything about his family or his wife!
Where the verdict was passed that if his wife assures the court that he would be a good guardian for Mishka,then only Laksh would get Mishka's custody!

While on the other side..
Ragini was drinking coffee sitting near the window.where it was raining heavily with thunders and lightning.
There was the time she feared over thunders and now it was totally different.
Strange when there's many people around you and the one whom you love the most, but life doesn't seem as promising as the time when you are alone!

She grabbed the umbrella and her bag. after washing the cup and keeping it aside.
She walked outside.
At this point of her life she is having a thought that did she really lost Laksh?
If he never comes back what she gonna do?would she keep waiting for him,in her entire life?
She crossed the road reaching market.
She came out so that she don't fall weak reminiscing about Laksh.she wanted to divert her mind on shopping things for herself.but she was again thinking about the big question mark in her life.
She enters inside a textile shop.looks for some outfit.
Where the sales girl was showing dresses after dress but she was lost!

When someone sit beside her.and it was Sanskar.
He controlled his smile seeing her lost.
And he signs the sales girl to be silent as she was about to ask her if she selected any.
Few minutes passed and she left out a breath as she realized that she have come for shopping but again thinking about the life which is filled with plot holes and no clear route.

She turn and sees Sanskar and surprised:when did you come?
Sanskar:I came in 1960 but you are refusing to see me..
She laughs and face-palms:I didn't realise.

Ragini:between you here?
Sanskar:Maa asked to bring sweet from ghasitaram.so I came and I saw you entering into this shop so I thought you might need a expert advice!
Ragini:expert please help me choose some good outfit!
Sanskar helped selecting some dresses.
Ragini asks to pack.

Ragini:you also buy some!
Sanskar:I have so many in stock that I don't want to buy anything!
Ragini pass him a look:bill is on me!
Sanskar:in that case I have to buy some 4-5 shirts!
He moves to gents section.
She looks open mouthed and her eyes literally shrinks.
While he turns after some distance and laughs looking at her:I didn't buy anything for a long time I think I should change my wardrobe collection!
Ragini huffs and smiles stretching lips:is it?go buy!
She moves.

While he was selecting shirts.
While she looks at him:hello sir,are you in plan of spending my whole month salary?
Sanskar:I am liking all this so I am thinking to buy since the bill is on you!
Ragini:idiot!
He smiles.

He selects the 2 shirts.
Ragini looks at the pale brown color:this colour?like seriously?it seems like 60 year old!
He nods:but I don't have this color!
She grabs a black shirt:this one is nice.you will take this one.that looks so odd date you wear that!
She takes the 4 shirts and buys them for him.