3)Dupattewali Dosth and her concerns!

Let's begin.......

Ragini gets her uniform after 6 days of officially joining the company.and today she is going to visit Maheshwari groups.her uniform was a 3 piece suit of navy blue colour coat and trouser and the white shirt.

She changes into it.
Swara who was talking over the phone regarding her wedding planning company.she sees her.it was the first time she saw Ragini such outfit.
Ragini looks at her:Swara what happened?
Swara to the person over the call:I will talk to you later!
She turns to Ragini and smiles:Ragini....you are looking awesome!
Ragini:are you kidding...this is something beyond but I have to wear for my job!
Swara:my sister looks so professional..and you are like..let me click your picture ..
Swara clicks her picture.

They move out.
Shekhar and Sharmishta were stunned seeing Ragini.
Ragini holds the baby Aayush with her and she gives back to Sharmishta and takes their blessings and goes to office.
While people in the baadi looked at her,they might have even commented but she did not mind it anyways!

Sanskar was looking at presentation..
He was preparing himself again and again to present the best so the investors gets ready to invest..
When a guy entered.
Sanskar looks at him:Viplav!
He smiles.
Sanskar:why no one...
Viplav interrupts:I only told them that I will go by myself!
Sanskar:between you this early?
Viplav:I came to support my friend!
Sanskar smiles.

Viplav:between you know my nanu ..how strict he is..when he jokes when he passes verdicts I only don't understand..
He looks at the presentation:it's great!
Sanskar smiles:Thanks..hopefully everything goes well..
Viplav:even if didn't ..don't worry I would still help you!
Sanskar:Thank you!

Viplav:I heard about your family..
Sanskar stretch his lips and nods.
Viplav:Don't worry consider it as a bad time.soon good times gonna wash all them away!
Sanskar nods.
They talk for sometime when the employee informs of the arrival of investors!

Viplav:Chalo..
Sanskar smiles.
They move out.
Sanskar shakes hand with Vijay introducing him.
Vijay smiles shaking his hand with him.
When Sanskar sees Ragini who just then stood behind Vijay along with the team.
He sees the ID hanging on her neck.
He smiles a bit and she smiled back in return.
Vijay introduces everyone and at last:This is Ragini.you might know her since she is your relative!

And sanskar moves showing their office to them.
Later they sit in the conference room.
And start with presentation.
Sanskar was showing the plans and growth of the project in the screen.
Everyone looks at Vijay for his remark.
But he turns to Ragini:What do you think?

Ragini had expected that he would do this.but still this was her job.
She turns to him and their conversation was only heard to them.
Ragini:Sir the presentation is great I feel if everything goes according the plan it will profit us but..
Vijay smiles a bit nodding:but?
Ragini:I think what's lacking in it is....I feel only 40% chances of success.because firstly they are lacking with employees.this site would need nearly 500 workers.availability of workers 250-300.to go with such a project it's not so easy...because Sir you only say experience speak.experienced employees took retirement and the 50% of people who were talented resigned the job facing the crisis in the company.according to me as a conclusion I would like to say we would get triple profits if it is success but in my view it's very difficult or if some other society problem arrives or any other thing knocks up I can't give the 40% chances but if they give surety and if you want to take risks that's totally upon you,but this project totally mirror the risks in every phase..that's all!
Vijay left out a breath:taking husband's anger on brother-in-law!
She looks at him.
He pats her arm:i was joking!
She turns scratching side of her forehead,he gives the shock therapy in middle!