20)Some Discussions

Let's begin.....

Sanskar:congratulations for the new villa!!
As he hugged viplav at his new house.
Sanskar:due to some busy schedule I could not attend your house warming ceremony. So here I am the next day.
Viplav smiles:Thank you.. And you know what you really make my mood. Look there's a plot beside.
Sanskar looks at the empty plot.
Viplav:I would give it to you as a gift if you decide to be my neighbor.
Sanskar:huh? Not this soon but will consider.
Dhaani:will you both just keep talking outside..?
And both enters.
And she passed them coffee and some snacks.

After talking and laughing about some random stuffs.
Viplav:well I had to talk to you about something Sanskar.
Sanskar sipping the coffee:yeah, is there anything important?
Viplav:it's about you..
Sanskar:me?

Viplav:don't you plan to settle down..? You should give your life another chance.
Sanskar smiles:well in that case, I am meeting a girl today, pure marwadi whom my mom liked instantly.
Viplav:great but...
Sanskar:but what?
Dhaani:sorry to interrupt but weren't you and Ragini a couple?
She asked out sudden when she heard them.
Sanskar smiles:we are friends.
Dhaani:i saw you both so compatible with each other that I even used to argue with viplav that you both are couple when he said not.
Viplav:I wish it was true.
Sanskar looks on at them but smiles:yes we are so compatible because we are friends and had similar fates. So there's nothing between...
He stopped as viplav continued:some relations are precious Sanskar even if it's not romantic. As per my thought you had 2 failed relationships but there couldn't be someone like Ragini earlier in your life. I have had an experience as well life won't be same people change with their desires and have different thoughts, in that you need a partner who respects your thoughts though she thinks different. In a relation how important the love is... Respect for each other is equally important or I would say a step ahead of it. A mutual understanding is also necessary. Do you think there could be someone else than Ragini who could be this special person in your life?
Sanskar looks on..

Sanskar smiles:I agree on your words. But she deserves someone better.
Viplav:Sanskar..
Sanskar:it's the fact. And I don't want to talk about it more. Well I was going to surprise her visiting there but pata nahi kyu tumne Yeh Baat kehke.... You know I don't feel good.
Viplav:but what's wrong in it? You can at least think about it.
Sanskar:our past is not so cool that will bring smile in the future.

*************************************

"welcome back sir" shaan got a welcome from his employees. After surgery he was on rest for few days. His eyes literally moved to Ragini who was clapping her hands like a little kid where literally got a smack from jai.
She literally looks annoyed at jai.

There was a performance from Raj. Who was really good at singing.
Hey Humnava mujhe apna bana le
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de

hmm.. hoon akela, zara haath badha de
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de

He just remembered that Ragini with him all these days.. She took a count on all of his meals. He was really falling for her so hard that he can't express.

Kab se main dar dar phir raha
Musaafir dil ko panaah de
Tu awaargi ko meri aaj thehra de
Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jataa de
Sookhi padi iss dil ki zameen ko bhiga de

Shaan was looking on to the files which he left incomplete.
His mind again just brings Ragini's thoughts.
He just literally stood not able to take it for long. Yup, he had become insane. Only she, she and she in his mind and heart. But he ends up smiling.

***************************************

Sanskar was sitting in a Hotel where his mother arranged a blind date among the families.
He surely laughed at his thoughts when he watched his mother to the girl's parents.
He really agreed to re marry if the girl is divorcee or a widow not the single girl ofcourse.
His mother was so insane that she got a 20 year old unmarried girl proposal. But thankfully this time she understood him.

When the girl arrives with her little sister. She was in a white colour salwar. Which definitely went unpleasant for her parents and Sujatha.
Her mother literally went and spoke something which Sanskar actually figured out.

Later they were asked to speak and know about each other.
They move out and Sanskar was the first one to break silence:hai I am Sanskar.
Girl smiles a bit: Arohi.

Arohi:do you feel odd that I presented myself in white colour outfit.
Sanskar:no.. Not at all.
Arohi:I am a widow but it's not the reason why I wore this but I actually like white.
Sanskar smiles.
Arohi:between do you wanna ask something?
Sanskar:do you really plan to move on. I heard that about your husband.
Arohi:yes he was nice guy and a good husband and it really took me a long time to take the decision. I felt I can't lead my life alone,though he stays in my heart. But I am ready to give another chance to life...
He was silent giving her the space to speak.

Arohi:but then in one of my friend's party I met Manjeet. I kinda liked him and with time we became a great friends. And he even proposed me. I accepted it but my parents refused his proposal because he belonged to Punjabi family and he is a sikh.
Sanskar looks at her with a smile:so you want me to reject you?
Arohi: My parents won't let me decide the future and unfortunately I got to know about the proposal just an hour ago. I was clueless what I have to do.. I thought In any relation kisi ke soch aur dil mil jaye bass utna kafi hai. But isske Saath self respect aur freedom ki jagah bhi milna zaroori hai. For me its Manjeet.
Sanskar:I respect your decision.
He smiles:you have told a lot about yourself to me.
Arohi:I don't know anything about you but you understood my point instantly. Thank you for that, I have always met judgemental people in my life. It was really great being a stranger you are so understanding. I pray that you get someone with whom your life seem to be harmony and spend your entire life with a harmony!
Sanskar :Thank you.

********************************************

Ragini :so how did the blind date go?
Sanskar looks at her through the video call:it was quite expressive I must say.
Ragini:that means rishta done?
Sanskar:no.. Well I guess our experiences were similar. And she wished me a life full of harmony.
Ragini:huh? Is this a joke?
Sanskar:actually she lost her husband once but she found good partner for her which her parents are denying because he is a Sikh.
Ragini:huh the typical family.

Ragini:Sanskar.. I actually wanted to tell you something.
Sanskar:is it serious.
Ragini:well I would call it my life decision.
Sanskar:Should I come meet you?
Ragini:if possible..
Sanskar:but what's it about?
Ragini:I want to add a person in my life.
Sanskar ends up smiling:that's really good. In fact don't do anything I would arrive there by morning. First I am gonna cross check the guy.
Ragini:the typical Sanskari boy. I don't mean that.
Sanskar:you don't mean that? Then what?

Ragini:I want to adopt a baby.
Sanskar looks on.
Ragini:I now think I can give life to someone, I can also feel the warmth of someone.
Sanskar:Ragini... Are you sure about it?
Ragini:i thought about it for a long time now.
Sanskar:take some more time Ragini...
Ragini : I want to adopt.
Sanskar :should I come?
She nods.

Ragini:then I will apply for a leave tomorrow.
Sanskar :okay.. But first let me book a flight.
Ragini:we will go to the orphanage.
Sanskar smiles.

To be continued....

So how's it?

What do you think what will happen next?