4) "that i still love you swara"

Let's begin.....

One more month passed...
It's been 2 months from Laksh being missing.
Where as the project of Sanskar has started with good pace which would need 8 more months for completion.Sanskar offered chances for the fresh talent to work with him,which got the more bright ideas and creativity!
Ragini along with the Viplav' steam constantly visited Sanskar.
On the other hand Swara started with her business which is lacking with the clients.she was scared if nothing goes well then she might have to close it within a month which she didn't wanted to...and Thankfully with God's grace she got her first client which was a simple wedding.
With all this everyone have privately searching for Laksh who is missing now..

Swara walked out of railway station as she came to meet the bride's family who would want to discuss over the wedding preparations which is held in Kolkata.

Once she meets with bride in a hotel,speaking about her wishes on her big day.since it was the first wedding contract Swara wanted to do her best.
After the meeting was been paused for sometime.

Swara moves out looking into the streets.
And she was casually sliding feeds on her phone when someone dashed to her in the crowd.and her phone dropped!
Swara picks her phone and looks for the person who just walked away.
It's took fraction of seconds to realize that it was Laksh.
She quickly ran behind him:Laksh!
She shouts his name which stopped him at his step.

She runs reaching his front it was Laksh.
She smiles being overwhelmed where tears rolled down her eyes:Laksh!
She holds his hand:where did you go?do you know how much I searched for you.2 months Laksh,do someone do this?everyone would be very happy.Ragini,badi Maa ..bade papa..
He was just looking at her for sometime and frees his hand from her and passes by her..
Swara:Laksh..where are you going?let's go back home..
Laksh looks at her and closed the door of the car angrily which he opened:which home?
Swara wipes her tears with a smile:Laksh tum aise baat kyu kar rahe ho?mazzak kar rahe ho na.your this habit won't change..
When a girl comes there running:Papa..see this teddy bear..I loved it.
When the vendor comes there.
Girl:papa..pay him ..
Laksh pays for the teddy and opens the door for her while the girl sits in the car.
While girl plays songs in her head phones enjoying it.
Swara:Laksh..What is all this?
Laksh:it's just that I am not Laksh anymore but Abhimanyu singhania.
Swara:Laksh I am not understanding anything!
Laksh:then understand it. My life's goal has changed.i don't want to be with the family who does not find me worthy. Dad is always impressed with your so called husband...I don't think so anyone would be even missing me!

Swara:what are you saying?
He just taken back where he literally dashed on to his car.
Swara:what about Ragini?
Laksh:love out of force or sympathy doesn't remain same,one or the other day the person has to get tired!
Swara:Laksh!!!

While here on the other side.
Ragini was typing a mail to her boss about the progress of the project.
Sanskar knocks on the table gaining her attention.
She smiles at him and then shifts her gaze on to the laptop!
And he went out and returned with the coffee and placed it near her.
She smiles sending the mail:Thank you for the coffee and the laptop!
Sanskar:Pleasure is all mine!
Ragini :Today I will treat you with lunch!
Sanskar:why so?anything special?
Ragini:because today is my birthday!
Sanskar:what?you are telling me this now?i would have taken whole day treat from you!
Ragini looks at him in disbelief!

Ragini:first of all you should have known about my birthday.it was not one or 2 months that we met.instead of wishing me you are into the whole day treat!
Sanskar:i agree I belong to such a category..mujhe aisi waisi nahi bohot badi party chahiye!
Ragini:Kaisa party?
He thinks:that's what I am thinking..
Ragini being annoyed:and you still did not wish me now..party cancel!
Sanskar:that's not fair!
Ragini:okay..How about I invite Swara too. On my birthday at least I wish to bring my sister and best friend together!
Sanskar looks at her and the smile on his face vanished.he just grabbed his phone from the table and walked out.she kept calling his name but he did not stop!

Ragini:Damn...The Ego!
She even tried with Swara to talk to Sanskar but she was adamant of not even listening his name.and she don't understand why they created this huge rift between them when it could have been sorted easily!

Ragini sits back,she thought of spending a good day today but that also failed!

Here Swara:what are you talking Laksh?
Laksh literally pressed the edge of his eye preventing the tears to roll down:Dad never let me do anything I wished for..on every phase he just been a strict father.i bent to him.later the big decision was made,my consent was not even asked...I agreed to marry Ragini.despite I was in love with you I had to once again fix the marriage with Ragini for Sanskar.Then when I thought I have everything when everyone agreed for our relation,I lost you because of Ragini. do you know swara you were the only person I wanted in my life,I have asked you in my life in my every prayers. But I had to lose....whatever I had done later was just to avoid you... but I was only advantage for everyone..yes,I agree I had again accepted Ragini.i thought she had done so much for my family,at least let's complete her wish..but I was losing myself in everything.you know why???
She looks at him with the glassy eyes,all her emotions was awakened.she could not hold her tears!
Laksh:and Dad has no concerns for me but only Sanskar.You know what Sanskar is very lucky he have all my desires of life with him.he is always benefitted in everything but I was not...
He turns to the girl who had literally fell asleep listening songs.
Laksh:I wanted break from everything,I even used to feel suffocated in Ragini's concerns ..
Swara:So What?you will not return?
Laksh:No!
Swara looks on.

Laksh:I am at least peaceful being lone..
Swara:what is it Laksh,don't do it?
Laksh:will it happen that everything falls back on place can I get you back in my life?No right..
He smiles:then my returning is also not possible.now I have a responsibility...I can't runaway from that!!
Swara looks at the girl:who is she?
Laksh:she is my friend's daughter and I came to him after I left everything but just after 15 days..he lost the life due to cancer and asked me to be the guardian of his daughter.his wife had left him sometime back filing divorce now her intention is to get this little one with her so she can take over all the property..mishka is in a trauma considers me as abhimanyu. Abhimanyu had named his property on my name which is Mishka's..So once she grows till she understands the situation and mishka is away from troubles of Abhimanyu's wife I have to protect Mishka.this is the goal of my life now.Anyways I was living an unwanted life!
Swara looks on.
Laksh:And I want to tell you something that I still love you swara.nobody can change this truth!
He just gave her a card:this is only for you swara,if you had loved me even for a little time.You will not let anyone know about me!
He drives from there.

Swara looks at the card.
"And I want to tell you something that I still love you swara.nobody can change this truth!"His words rings in her ears.and she wiped the tears but it was unstoppable.it was like her old wounds turned fresh again!

Sanskar gets the cake at a cake shop.
Shopkeeper:any message sir!
Sanskar:Happy birthday dupatte wali dosth!

Sanskar himself:You might be thinking it's my ego Ragini.but you are not aware of what exactly it is..., unknowingly the distance between me and swara had already grown.Laksh's disappearance is just a reason to hide it.or better say it was the time to know the truth of our relationship.how I wanted it to be and now it's totally different. If 2 people are opposite to each other in their life style then was okay, if 2 people thinks different and grows with trust issues nobody can save the relationship.i think now everything is only in destiny's hands.

He enters inside the conference room where she was sleeping placing head on the table.
He silently placed the cake near by..
And sat there waiting for her to wake up.

To be continued....

So how's it?