17)"I Can't Prove Myself Over And Over Again"

"baba.." she was so hurt with the stuffs her father just told.
Shekhar:I am telling this for everyone's good.
Ragini:yeah.. Everyone's good by sacrificing your own daughter's happiness.
Shekhar:Ragini. Go to your room and I don't want to argue over this.
He turns.
Ragini:yes.. Right Ragini should go to room now. Ragini should obey everything. If Ragini doesn't then, Ragini is a sinner. For God sake baba I am not a toy.
Shekhar faces her:do you want me to make you remember your past deeds when you didn't go according to me though whatever the present is..
She cried when she heard this from him.
Shekhar:Go to your room... Now.

Ragini:baba if I choose Sanskar..
She literally shocked shekhar with her sentence.
Ragini:will you let me go meet him.
Shekhar shouts:Ragini!!!
Due to which her dada ji dadi ma and Sharmishtha comes there.

Shekhar:are you even in your senses? Don't talk rubbish things with me now.
Dadi:Ragini kya Meine Yeh seekhaya hai ki aaj tum apne hi baba ke Saath badtameezi karo?
Ragini:I am sorry dadi ma agar baba hamare Saath badtameezi kare tho chalega?
Dadi looks on shocked, she was not the same Ragini at this moment.
Ragini:I am not the little girl now.
Shekhar:by standing in front of me face to face, do you think you grew higher than me.
Dadi:it was your mistake shekhar that you sent her to do the job. Now see..
Ragini wiped of the tear which dropped down:I know what I am doing. I would do what makes me feel happy. But if you can't tolerate it then I am sorry I can't do anything.
She was about to move in.
When shekhar stops her:Ragini.. Don't make me angry.
Ragini removes his hand from her arm:don't be a hypocrite baba. Or else I would have to reminisce you about your past deeds.
Shekhar looks shocked.
Ragini:I just share a pure bond of friendship with Sanskar. And I don't have to hide my relationship with Sanskar to the world. No matter what others think I don't care!
She moves inside the room and slams the door.

**************************************

Sanskar was in the study he just reminisced the time spent with Ragini during wedding. His lips just curved into a broad smile.
He leans on to the chair.
From now on she would be busy in her own work and he on his own work. Since the project was completed by now. But spending time with her became such a routine that he cannot miss it by any chance.
He took the phone.
"Tomorrow morning I will drop you to the work"
He sent her the text.
He waited for sometime but he did not get any reply.

When uthra knocks the door.
Sanskar sees her and smiles:come..
She moves and sits, she seemed very nervous.
Sanskar:what happened?
Uthra was silent as she took a seat in front of Sanskar.
Sanskar:uthra?!
He just looks at her, uthra was always been ignored. She was ready as a bride waiting for her new life twice a times,it was not the easiest thing. All were so busy that nobody was bothered of knowing what she is going through. She got crushed in all the family problems that she lost her smile and peace, she was dealing with it mentally.

Sanskar broke the silence after few minutes since she sat there silently not responding: I am sorry!!
Uthra looks at him.
Sanskar:I am sorry that the gap between us became too long that you are now nervous and hesitant to speak to me. I am sorry!!!
Her eyes welled up and she controlled:woh.. Maa.. Maa..
Sanskar holds her hand.
Uthra:bhaiyya.. Maa have fixed my marriage..
He looks on shocked.
Uthra:I don't want to get into a relationship now. Please stop Maa..
Sanskar was really getting irritated with his mother:when did this happen?
Uthra:today..
Sanskar:don't worry. You will get married when you are ready.i will not let this happen!!!
Uthra just hesitated again:bhaiyya..

Sanskar:say..
Uthra:I want to go somewhere out from this surrounding. It suffocates me to be here. I want to continue my studies at some other place staying away from here.
Sanskar smiles:choose the place and college, then leave it on me.
Uthra smiles as he just directly support her decision.

************************************

Ragini opens her eyes she don't know when she slept. And looks at the time it was 8.
She quickly got up and grabbed her uniform and went to washroom.
After getting ready she picked her bag and clips the watch on her wrist and walks to door holding the phone. She sees Sanskar's text.
She moves out.
She didn't even bothered to look at her family members. She just stepped out of her home.

Ragini sits inside Sanskar's car.
She just leaned on the seat.
He looks at her for a moment and then drives.
Sanskar:any problem..?
Ragini:nothing muck but when there's narrow minds surrounding you then problems becomes the companion.
Sanskar literally understood what it might be.

Sanskar:should I stop...
She interrupts turning to him:don't... Sanskar now I have only one relation whom I could trust blindly, share anything anytime and for all these unwanted stuffs I do not wanna lose it. Did you get that?!
He just nods.

Ragini:I am tired Sanskar, like I can't prove myself every time.
He stops the car at a restaurant.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:continue while having breakfast.
Ragini:how do you know I did not have my breakfast.
Sanskar:Ragini we are sailing on the same boat. And beyond that You are exactly my female version so I know this much.

Ragini orders food while he just orders a black tea for himself.
Sanskar:you know I just sometimes feel to go somewhere away... Far from here. My mind is disturbed to that extent but my responsibilities won't let me do that...
Ragini looks at him: wish we could erase some things in our life.
Sanskar:what happened at your home?
Ragini baba told few words that's still pricking me. May be i can never forget it.
Sanskar looks on.
Ragini:I also want to go away..yesterday I definitely felt like a outsider who is staying in there at that home without a reason.

Sanskar:madam.. Now you are stable enough to give yourself a new life.
Ragini smiles:why do we think alike?
Sanskar :that's why I told you are my female version.
Ragini:but I am not strong enough to... I mean I am alone...
Sanskar:decision is yours. But if you don't overcome your fears then it would be difficult for you.
Ragini:remember I told.. Viplav sir giving me opportunity to work in Delhi..
Sanskar looks at her:phir Mein Kya karunga. If you go Delhi.. No!!!
She just kept thinking.

Sanskar smiles:idiot.. Then why are you missing it.
Ragini looks at him:I can't.
Sanskar:why can't you?
Ragini:then who pick and drop?
Sanskar:oh this is the problem.
Ragini smiles.
Sanskar:you just made me a driver.
Ragini:that's not..
Sanskar:Ragini.. Listen accept it. You will have good experience and also you will be away from this. There are some people I know there, I can do some arrangements if you say.
Ragini thinks and nods:ok.
He smiles.
Ragini:but now I need to talk to Viplav sir.
Sanskar:you should.

************************************

After working hour Sanskar picked Ragini..
Spending sometime at streets they head back.
He stops the car at her home.
When they see shekhar there.
Both gets down the car.
Before anything they could react. Shekhar slaps Sanskar not even bothering about the surrounding.
Ragini shouts:baba!!!

Shekhar pulled him from the collar:don't you have some shame that you are roaming with Ragini despite knowing the relationship you shared in the past.
Ragini;baba don't create a scene.
Shekhar:you don't talk in middle.
Shekhar:why it is always you Sanskar that Ragini gets misguided!!!
Sanskar pulled Shekhar's hand forcefully dropping it from his collar:i am respecting that you are Ragini's father but that doesn't mean you are right.
Ragini was disgusted:I can't argue with you anymore I am tired!
Shekhar pushes sanskar:stay away from Ragini or else I don't know what I end up doing!!!
He held Ragini's hand and dragged her along with him.
Ragini:baba stop.. Baba..

Sanskar just looks at Ragini...
Ragini just stops pulling her hand from her father:I said stop. You cannot just control me now. I will do whatever I want. You cannot question me over this!!!
She wiped her tears and she turns to Sanskar:Sanskar please leave from here. Some people won't understand no matter what.i can't prove myself over and over again!!!
She just moved inside the home.

Once she enters inside the room. She pulls the bag packing her stuff.

To be continued....

So how's it?

What do you think what will happen next?