9) "This doesn't end here"

Let's begin.......

Swara looks at Nikhil who stood in front of her.he was her best friend from childhood.and he knew every secrets of her.even everything related to Laksh!

Ragini:Swara....you knew about Laksh?you knew where was he?
She asked her.but Swara couldn't meet her eyes.

Nikhil:Swara is meeting Laksh from past 3 months.
Ragini didn't listen him.
The amount of Trust she had on Swara was way more than she had on herself.
Ragini:Swara..you tell me what's the truth..
Nikhil:okay if you don't believe..then I have pictures of them together!
He literally opened his phone and was about to show her.
But Ragini stopped him:Swara..why are you silent.

Sanskar was not sure of what's going on currently.but definitely he was sure that this is the reason for Swara to give him the divorce.

He moved further:Swara..
Swara looked at him.
Sanskar:jo bhi hai bata dho!
Swara didn't break her silence.

Sanskar took the phone from Nikhil who was urging to show them the pictures.
Sanskar sees the picture of Swara and Laksh.he could really figure out that it was the real pictures and that too it was clicked recently.
He slides the pictures and he could see some intimate picture of Swara and Laksh.

Sharmishta:Swara please speak something.
Because she knew Swara will be silent when she done a mistake.or else nobody can stop her from the arguments and stand for herself!
Durgaprasad moved to Mansi:Where is Laksh?
Mansi smiles:uncle ji.leaving everyone of you here,he is behind my daughter's custody!
Nikhil:I know that swara didn't tell you all,but she was meeting him quite frequently.

Ragini looks at swara:swara ..
Tears rolls down her eyes.she still can't accept that Swara will hide such a big thing from her.
Sharmishta cries and pushed her a little as she could not tolerate Swara's silence.
Ragini holds swara before she could lose the balance as she feared that it would hurt her since she is pregnant.

Mansi:I don't have time to watch all this drama.Ragini come and take Laksh away from my life.
Ragini looks at her.
While lawyer shows durgaprasad a notice from court.that Laksh's parents and his wife should attend the next hearing.

Sanskar could figure out now the reason behind the divorce.
Ragini:I still trust you swara.whatever you will do it would be the best.
Nikhil:don't trust someone so much Ragini..
Ragini:I don't wanna know about her from stranger.
Mansi laughs:I don't understand if you are innocent or acting as innocent or are you a fool?you do not wanna see evidences,you do not trust our words. I must say what a sister?
She turns looking at everyone:but do whatever.. but help me get my daughter.
Swara angrily:stop calling her your daughter.you such a mother who tried to kill her own daughter.
Mansi smiles:finally..but look who is saying this?the one who is pregnant with her sister's husband!
Everyone looks on shocked.

Ragini:how dare you say this?
Mansi:I can understand you.it is intolerable to listen only.but they did it.Swara you are pregnant right?so if the baby's father was your husband then shouldn't he know about it?
She turns to Sanskar.
He moves to swara. Ragini was still holding her.

Sanskar:Swara are you pregnant?
She was scared.
Sanskar:Just say yes or no!
He waited for her to reply.
While Ragini reminisced Swara asking her to not ask Sanskar about this.
Sanskar:Swara?
She still did not reply.
And he shouts out his lungs angrily:Just say yes or no?
And his hand literally moved away which hit the glass vase near by and it hits the ground breaking into pieces.
Swara stumbled seeing him.
Ragini:Sanskar why are you directly blaming her?why are you concluding with some stranger's words?
Sanskar had a strong gaze over Swara,who still didn't face him.
Sanskar shouts:Say yes or no!
Swara shouts in a reply for the torture she is facing for some time:Yes!
Sanskar:And the reason behind you sending me the divorce notice!
He smiled and his eyes welled up:Well-done!!!

He turns and was about to move but again faces her:this doesn't end here,but it's the beginning!
She looks on.Swara was actually scared,how much she knew Sanskar that he can go to any extent if he wills to take revenge!
He pass a look to Ragini:chaahe jo karlo kuch logon ka fitrat hi hai na samajne mein!
He leaves from there!

Ragini looks at Swara:Whatever I am listening say that it's a lie,I will believe you!
Swara:it's the truth!
Ragini was taken a back.
Sharmishta slaps Swara.

Swara looks at her and cries:Maa..
Sharmishta:how could you swara?
Swara:I didn't wanted to be another Sharmishta!
Sharmishta looks on.
Swara:Maa..you always say we should be happy with whatever we have despite of losing what we want on our life.i tried Maa,but I could not.i didn't wanted to betray Ragini.but I could not ignore myself.first time I thought about myself.if you don't want to see me here then tell me I will go away!
She moves inside the room and closes the door.

Ragini was still in a shock.she held the table to support herself from falling.
Mansi passes the notice to her:Give my daughter back to me!
Ragini not in a position to look at it even.
And Mansi places it on the table and goes.

Swara dials Laksh's number :Laksh!
She cried!

To be continued.....

So how's it?