6) "I want divorce"

Let's begin....

Ragini opens the door after the bell rang.she opens the door only to find Swara standing there all wet.she drenched in the heavy rain.

Ragini:Swara..
She looks at her.
Ragini:Come come inside!
And she quickly brings the towel and herself rubs her hair:couldn't you stand somewhere..why did you drench?what if you catch cold.
Swara silently cries under the towel.
Ragini:go take a hot bath.i will make a hot soup for you!
Swara:Maa..
Ragini:Maa and baba went to doctor since Ayush was having fever.so I only told them to return when rain reduces.first you go and we will talk about all the other things later!
Swara nods and goes inside.
Ragini looks at the way she went,she felt weird but she brushes off her thoughts!

Later

Both of them were having soup.
Ragini : so after the first successful wedding event.how are you feeling?
Swara looks at her and she nods.
Ragini:bass?itna hi!!

Swara:Ragini..I am not feel well can I sleep?
Ragini laughs:when did you start to ask my permission!
Swara:I am sorry that I know you want to know about all of it but I am really tired!
Ragini:kya hua swara.did someone say something to you?
Swara looks at her.
Ragini:event was all good and settled you also got other clients.Any problem!
Swara nods in no and turns where tears rolls down her eyes.
Ragini:Bolo na..
Swara bit angrily:mein kya Ab tumhare har baat ka Jawaab doon?
Ragini looks at her.
Swara:let me live my life!
She goes to room and closes the door locking and bursts into crying but controls herself and cries silently.
Ragini was confused of what happened to her suddenly?

Ragini herself:did she got to know that I work in Maheshwari?
She face-palms:no I don't think so...may be ..may be she is missing Sanskar!
She nods her head:when will you both realize?

Next day...

Ragini was eating breakfast.
Swara comes and slowly pulls the chair opposite to her.
Ragini looks at her and pushes the hot box and gravy towards her.
Swara looks at her:I am sorry..
Ragini smiles:that's okay first eat food.then I have to go office!
Swara smiles.

Later

Private investigator who was hired by Sanskar was waiting for him.
Sanskar stops the car where there was Ragini alongside.
Ragini was hoping that at least this time they would get some positive news about Laksh.

They get down the car.
Private investigator who was already detected by laksh and have had triple amount from Laksh of What Sanskar had given!

Sanskar:what's the news?
PI: actually I don't know how to say but...but this is my job...
Sanskar:how to say means?
PI:Actually After investigating in many ways I could say your brother is no more!
Sanskar shocked:what?
Ragini was taken a back.she couldn't stand in her shivering knees.
PI:4 months back when Mr.Laksh went missing.With some information I found that there's a guy had a brutal accident.it was difficult to even identify him.
You can see the medical reports.which matches with Mr.Laksh!

Sanskar looks at the file.
Ragini cries:Laksh!!
Sanskar:but where does it prove it's Laksh?
PI:Accident happened on the same day.same blood group and it also mentioned about the birth mark..few years back Laksh had a knee surgery because of sports injury.and at the same place at the left knee there was an old surgery.there was the tattoo on his left arm.see if it is the same.
Sanskar sees the picture.
Ragini takes the photo from him and sees the tattoo.
PI:if you hire some other Investigator too.you will get the same reports.My work is done.i would take my leave!
He goes from there.

Sanskar was again looking at the file.where many of the things were true.
And Ragini falls on her knees crying loudly.
When he just tried to console her holding her shoulders:this is not true Ragini.Laksh is alive.i would bring him back!
Ragini:but..
Sanskar:don't believe it..
He himself was shaken seeing the report but still he was assuring himself!

Swara comes there as Ragini informed her an hour back that she is going with Sanskar as they got some information of Laksh.
Swara looks on confused.
While Sanskar made her stand:Ragini..Trust me!
Ragini:will you really bring back Laksh?
He don't know,but at this moment he nods.

Swara:Ragini..
Ragini sees her and could control her emotions she immediately hugs her and cries:That..private invest..(she chokes in between)investigator is saying Laksh is no more.
Swara just hugs her back and pats her back.her lips shivered to tell the truth to her!

One the other side private investigator reveals Laksh about him giving the fake reports while He also alerts him that Sanskar won't give up.and also tells him that Ragini is broken!

Laksh leans on the office table.
He remembers Ragini manipulating him to marry her separating him from Swara.
He fixed the specs straight being determined.

Phele Ishq Main Tu Nay Mujhko
Dhoka Diya Ha

Duja
Logo Ko Hansay Ka Bi
Moqa Diya Ha

Swara looks at report with shivering hands:I..I think it's true!
Sanskar looks at her.
Ragini:Nahi Swara..Sanskar is saying right..
Swara:if ..if Laksh was alive wouldn't he return Ragini.You have to stay strong,I don't have anything to say!
Ragini looks on.

Jhooti Teri Thi Qasamay
Jhootay Tere Thy waday
Jhoote Teri Wafadariyan
Ja Dekhi Teri Yaariyan
Yaariyaan

Ragini cries not having any control.
Sanskar drags her away:don't you see her condition?Ahh..how can I forget your habit of interrupting in everything!
Swara:I know but I don't want her to be in illusions that Laksh will return,and the fact is he would never...i don't think so Laksh....Laksh is alive so better not give her hopes!
Sanskar:Like this?she was already broken why did you come here?
Swara:to tell you that I want divorce!
He looks on

To be continued......

So how's it?