15) " Son's Run Behind Each other's Wife"

Let's begin.....

Ragini smiles and thumbs up to Sanskar. As the project was reaching the milestone..
It was been 2 months from the court incident and 8 months for Sanskar getting the investment from the company where Ragini works.

Viplav looks at the building :finally you did it Sanskar. With all the difficulties you faced all these months I cannot stop saying about it.
Sanskar smiles:don't praise me too much now.
Viplav:grand pa is also satisfied.
Ragini was congratulating Sanskar's team.
Sanskar looks at her:pagal sabko congratulate kar rahi hai siwaye mere.
Viplav looks at him:did you say something.
Sanskar nods in no.
Viplav:now you have to help me with my wedding preparations.
Sanskar smiles:sure!

Later..

Ragini:I got bonus for your successful project!
She literally danced moving her hand as if doing a bhangda. while he laughed:bandariya lag rahi ho..
Ragini:I do not wanna spoil my mood with your skeleton like face. You rich people won't know how it feels to get salaries every month. How it feels when you get bonus. So obviously you will find me as bandariya.
Sanskar:Haan Haan okay fine.

Sanskar:so shouldn't I be getting party.
Ragini:ho.. Kyu?
Sanskar:you got the bonus!
Ragini:no way I won't be spending them. Obviously not you idiot, and in this I remember you still could not get my new dresses. It would be old there..
Sanskar:no.. Today I got it finally.
Ragini :I don't even remember what colour I got? What type of design it had. All thanks to you.
Sanskar:chalo...
He just literally pushed her to conference room.

And she sees the cake.
Ragini:if you put this on my face then.. See i will kill you without any doubt.
Sanskar:fine.. Eat it. I have a tiny work to do. Wait for me here!
Ragini:why would I wait for you? Am I a dog?
Sanskar laughs:I really didn't wanted to tell you. But felt good the you decode.
She looks at him and grabs the paper weight.
Whille he turns to move when she hit the paper weight on his shoulder.
While he winced holding his shoulder.
Ragini widens her eyes :I.. I didn't do it!
Sanskar:obviously who else? I don't see another person.. (he points his finger at her) you.. Wait for it.
She looks at him shrinking her eyes out of fear.
And he couldn't stop himself and quickly captures her picture and bursts into laughter.
While she looks at him being annoyed placing her hand on her hips.

While here swara:I am staying with you for these many days Laksh. Now people here started to question me. Give a name to our relation.
Laksh was sitting tensed:you know the situation I am in now.. Ragini won't give me the divorce I cannot go and ask her. Forgot.. What and all she did during Mishka's custody.
Swara:then what about me and my child? I don't want my child also to be called as illegitimate.
Laksh was silent.
Swara: I shouldn't have been emotionally fool and come to you. I shouldn't have been...
She sobs.
Swara:you cannot give name to our relation. What else i can expect!
Laksh:Swara control, it's not good for your health.
Swara:then promise me that you will take divorce from Ragini.
She forwards her palm.
Laksh looks at her.

Sanskar returns after small talk with employees over the success and he sees Ragini sleeping in sitting position.
And he gets a mischievous idea.

"Ahhh" he shouts near her ear rolling out a book. She panicked shouting and stood she literally hit a balloon which was filled with water and it brusts drenching her.
She looks shocked as he burst into laughter.
Ragini could not keep her anger for long time as she could not stop her laugh as well.
Sanskar:revenge successful!
And she laughs and face-palms.

And her phone rings, it was Laksh.
Ragini smiles and recieves the call:hello Jaanu. You remembered me. I feel so blessed today. How about I arrange a date. If you want I can ask someone here to give a chopper ride for us to make it more romantic.
Sanskar pass her a look.
Laksh:Ragini..
Ragini :I still feel the goosebumps when you call my name uff.
Laksh:soon you will get the divorce papers.
Ragini:Accha? Why? I love you so much. I cannot think of anyone else. I will die without you. Laksh hum aapko Marr ke bhi divorce nahi de sakte.
Sanskar looks at her nods his head with disbelief seeing over dramatic act.
He moves signing her to join him in car once she is over with the call.

Laksh:Ragini please I (he was about to say beg but stopped reminiscing the past) I.. I really want to end this on a good note.
Ragini :but I don't have to..
Laksh:Ragini.. Please..
Ragini:think of a plan where you can morph my sign or you can fool me out of something and I can sign it like previous time.
Laksh:Swara Maa banne wali hai.
Ragini:tho Mein Kya karoon? Kaho tho baby shower plan Mein karwa doon? I would give this to news paper as well. What would be the headlines? Laksh Maheshwari's lawfully wedded wife plans for the baby shower of his Mistress.
Laksh tried to calm himself.
Ragini:I have many other things to do. Between take care. Bye!

Ragini sits in the car.
Sanskar:why do you do this?
Ragini:what? Sitting in the car.
He passed her a look and smiled:yup.
Ragini leans on the seat:since you invited.
Sanskar:what's that? I think with this I think you are just wasting your time. I think the best solution is divorcing laksh and get free.
Ragini:I am not wasting my time any ways. I am loving it.
He drives:so insane you are. You have a life behind. Why don't you work on it. Rather something which will not benefit you in any way.
Ragini nods:that's so strange. I get to listen this from you. You had kept my expectation very high. But it drowned!
He smiled nodding his head:indeed.. But I have other responsibilities to look after.

Ragini:between let me tell you a secret I will give the divorce.
Sanskar:oh wow when you became so kind? That too especially for Laksh and Swara?
Ragini:Bestow upon them the deprivation of life with compassion.
Sanskar just looked at her.
While she just controlled her smile.
Sanskar:tell me in normal way.in which I can understand.
Ragini:just kill them with my kindness.
Sanskar looks at her:what about your dream of becoming rich.
She laughs:you remember it still. Good memory!
Sanskar:idiot.
Ragini:I just told I will give divorce but did I say when I will?
Sanskar:too hard!

He stopped the car:today i will take you to shopping?
Ragini looks at him:really?
Sanskar:why you can't believe?
Ragini:aaj tak kisiko 5rs ke kulfi khilane ki awkat nahi.. I mean except Swara you did chopper stuff and also you were planning for Bali.
Sanskar:can you stop adding adding kerosene!
Ragini:I.. Love it!

They go to shopping.
Where Ragini looks for kurti's.
Sanskar :look for some function wear you can buy one for viplav's wedding.
Ragini:I don't know if it's real or not!
She moved.
Sanskar huffs and imitating her:I don't know if it's real or not...

Ragini was looking for the designer sarees.
She was asking for Sanskar's sugession.
As she choiced 2 sarees.
While he pushed them away.
Sanskar:bekaar. Look for something else.
Ragini looked at him as she liked to buy one from it.
She looks for other.
When she turns to look for Sanskar. She opened her mouth in shock.

Where a girl was trying same saree placing on her.
Sanskar signs her 👌. While the girl blushed.
Ragini slowly pulled the hanger and moved behind him:dude. She looks good on that saree right.
He turns to her and she hit him with the hanger.
He winced.
She just stamps her foot:if you have to do this then why did you get me here don't see me from now on!
She moved out.

Sanskar:Ragini.. Yaar suno na...
She turns:if you follow me I will kill you.
She moves out while he followed her.

Sujatha spots this as she was in the same shop.
Where her friends laughed taunting her:in your family, son's run behind each other's wife!
Sujatha herself felt disgusted.

To be continued...

So how's it?

Between this may be the last update before my break.
My wedding is preponed and it's 3rd sep.
I won't be available for few days don't know till when. But definitely I won't leave wattpad 😄.

Happy birthday to my dearest TAHA2020