7) "Swara is Pregnant"

The title🙆🏻‍♀️🤭

Let's begin......

Sanskar was looking at the divorce papers sent by swara.
What a time she got ask for the divorce papers.
But what was so urgent that she didn't even think for a proper discussion?
Whenever she want she can have him,whenever she doesn't then can leave him.

Ragini was taking an off this day.she had been working even on the Sunday's. Since she was tired today that she thought she would take an off.

She was cleaning her wardrobe which had turned a mess and sees Swara's dress in her wardrobe.she folds it and opens her wardrobe and every clothes inside it falls out.
Ragini:arghh..why did I open?
She takes the clothes and folds it one by one and arranged it neatly:what will happen if she keeps it neat?i cannot even tolerate if there is a little mess!

She pulled the drawer to keep some papers related to Swara's wedding event company.
And she sees a file which draws her attention.she places them all inside and sees the file which was from hospital.
She opens it and reads the report.
"Swara is Pregnant?"

Ragini smiles:Chupe Rustom...these 2 and their big big dialogues.
"Ragini" Swara shouts and grabs the file from her.
Ragini smiles:okay fine...I am really innocent i have to accept the fact that I thought you guys really don't meet and see the result!
Swara:stop it Ragini.its nothing like that!
Ragini:what nothing like that?now after the test do you need official confirmation from news channel?
She laughs.

Ragini:where is that guy..I need to call him?
She was about to dial a number.when swara holds her hand:whom you are calling?
Ragini:Arey I am calling the baby's father,Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari who else?
Swara:no not now...
Ragini smiles:okay..I know you want to surprise him.carry on but after that I won't leave.i want tease him so much that you see...
She walked..

Swara:from when you have become so close to Sanskar?
Ragini felt as if she mocked her but she brushed off her thoughts.
She looks at her:what happened?
Ragini:Arey swara I told you right the company I work in has a deal with Sanskar,we often meet.but I promise he never even let me know once that you guys are acting ..

Ragini smiles and moved to her and holds her hand:Swara..I don't want you two to live separate because of me.i know and I understand how it pains to live separately like this.that's why I say choose to live together.and about me,I know Laksh is alive and he would be back soon see.and Sanskar also promised...
Swara takes her hand from her and her eyes welled up:after all this why you still urging to have Laksh in your life?
Ragini looks at her,those wounds are fresh.she cannot explain how she is dying within herself after Laksh left her but now she can only act strong and try to live for herself and wait for Laksh,dedicating her life for him!

Swara:you saw the evidences right?that shows he is no more then why are you waiting for him?
Ragini looks at her and she cries:and you know how much I love him.i can't define more now when you know!
Ragini quickly wipes tears:Swara.. I did many mistakes in fact sins,that's why I am suffering still, you should look after your life swara. But I am very happy that you and Sanskar are together.he needs your support,he is mentally stressed.company was running in loss with very much difficulties he started again.i am very happy that you did not leave him,you are with him.go to him,he is your husband stay with him.am sure everything will fall back.
Ragini smiles and was about to move.
Swara holds her:Ragini..
She turns and wipes the tears and smiles.
Swara:don't tell this to anyone,until I don't disclose about my pregnancy.i don't want to say this now!
Ragini smiles:okay,but be careful mamma to be.don't stress and work too much!
She caresses her cheeks while Swara smiles a bit .

Next day..

Ragini was looking at the site and speaks with the engineers.once they goes continue with their work after talking to her.
Sanskar pulled her hair from behind and moved front.
Ragini holds her head and looks at him:idiot!
Sanskar:I missed you yesterday..
Ragini:so?
Sanskar:shouldn't you feel overwhelmed if I am not wrong?
Ragini:why should I feel overwhelmed?
Sanskar:heartless!!!

Sanskar looks at the file and moved looking at the work.
Ragini moves along with him:did you meet swara?
He stopped :why ...are you asking this suddenly?we had a conversation right that you will not speak about her?
Ragini:i should not speak about her but you can do anything with her?
Sanskar looks at her:what did I do with her?
Ragini:zyada innocent mat bano!!
Sanskar: say what I did with Swara?
Ragini:what you did not?
She passed a teasing smile.
Sanskar:you also need a psychiatrist like your sister!
He moves.

Ragini follows him:leave that I wanted to discuss about something.actually Viplav sir have given a quotation..have a look!
He takes it:if you talk like this accha lagta hai par nahi hamesha tumhe tumhari uski baat Karni hai?
Ragini:Uski?she have a name,a beautiful name Swaraaa!
Sanskar: whatever!!

She moves from there.
Sanskar was confused:what I did with Swara?dono behen pagal Milke mujhe pagal bana rahe hai!
He moves.

While Mishka's custody case was pushed for one more week and it was the final hearing!

Sanskar enters inside Durgaprasad room.
He looks at him:bade papa, papa told me that you wanted to talk to me!
Durgaprasad:Yes,actually I was thinking to go and meet with Shekhar.
Sanskar:why?
Durgaprasad:to ask apology from Ragini,but I don't think Shekhar will let any of us meet Ragini?anyways Laksh don't deserve her.i think our presence would only remind her about Laksh!
Sanskar:Ragini works in VD's. In fact she is helping our company in everything she could!
Durgaprasad looks at him.
Sanskar:if you want then I can bring her home!
Durgaprasad:No,we will go there directly.There's one more work.
Sanskar:what bade papa?
Durgaprasad:to bring back swara home, she is your wife and this is her home.i hope you would respect my decision!
Sanskar looks on.

Sanskar walks out in a confusion of things happening around him.swara gives him divorce.Ragini was eating his mind with more of the confusion regarding Swara and Now one more thing again that was too swara.Like the main problem in his life only Swara.
Apart from this office tension,workers tension,finance tension though there are the people investing on the project but for the salary stuff everything was weighing on him.what and all he should look after?

His phone rings and the caller ID "Swara"
He left out a breath.he moves to room and receives the call.
Swara:you would have got it by now!
Sanskar:already there are so much problem and I don't understand why are you dying to get the divorce?
Swara:because I want the freedom!
Sanskar being sarcastic :Haan meine tho tumhe suli pe chadaya hua hai jo Swara madam ko freedom chahiye!
Swara:Sanskar I don't have time to listen about your nonsense!
Sanskar angrily:I won't give the divorce!
He disconnects the call.
While Swara gets tensed.

Sanskar:mein bhi tho dekhoon aisi konsi freedom ki zaroorath hai!

To be continued....

So how's it?