12)Durgaprasad Breathes His Last!

Let's begin.......

Ragini was standing outside the court.
Lawyer:are you sure you want to do this?
Ragini nods.

While on the other side..

Laksh:Ragini have denied to come to the court.
Swara:even after requesting her so much.
Laksh:date is pushed for one more week. And Ragini cannot skip the hearing since it's a court order
Swara left out a breath.
Laksh:but that's not problem.She won't help me to get mishka's custody.
Swara:I can only see a way.. You go back to her Laksh.
He looks at her and bends her head smiles
Swara looks at him confused:what happened Laksh?
Laksh:you always make me realise that you were never a wrong choice in fact my choice is the right one. Tum kitni sochti ho sabke baare mein. This quality of you makes me admire you more.
Swara smiles.
Laksh:but kismat ko shayad hamara Saath rehna manzoor hi nahi hai.

While here on the other side.

Ragini watched a police van stopping outside the court. Where police opened the door. And the girl was brought with the black head cover.
She was taken inside.

After a while.. The girl was revealed to be Kavitha.
Where the hearing starts with 2 years of imprisonment for her crimes of murder. Where possibly she is going to be given death sentence of lifetime imprisonment.and the hearing's notice to Urvashi's relative,that's Ragini.

Kavitha looked at Ragini. She was really really guilty over the crime she commit. The tortures in jail and being a prisoner have taught her a lot of things. And she regretted loving a person like Sanskar, who forgot her completely after Swara. And even in these days... He didn't came to see her once. No matter whatsoever crime she committed but once he used to admit to be in love with her madly. But he was double faced, at one moment he acted of doing anything for her but the other moment he wanted to throw her away as trash for another lady!
Now she don't understand when it was clear of getting her punished. Why was Ragini here?

Her thoughts got interrupted with the judge asking for statement from Ragini,as she wants to punish Kavitha on murdering her maasi.

After taking an oath from her, Ragini:I want to free Kavitha from all these charges on her.
Kavitha looked at her, she could sense watching Ragini who looked pale than ever. Though they never engaged much but Ragini's behavior told a lot of things without the words.

Ragini :I forgive her for my maasi's murder. Just to start her new life. Neither I want her to stay on the past or I want her continue to do something which got her till here. I want her to be a good person and follow her new life as a new person and...
She looks at Kavitha..
Ragini:and I just want her to be free.
Judge questioned her again regarding this and she told the same that she want to free Kavitha from all the charges.

And the court freed her from all the charges. At this moment she was free.

Later..

Police handover her stuffs. Kavitha looks at the wedding lehenga she had wore that day and jewellery.
She turns and moves only to find Ragini standing there.
Ragini smiles a bit.
Kavitha was confused:why did you...
Ragini interrupts :we definitely sail in same boat.
She laughs a bit patting on kavitha's arms:live life this time to be on your own. The dependant life is toxic. May be late but I learnt this for sure!

She asks her to sit in the cab.
And Kavitha sits. Ragini too sits. She asks the driver to take them to a restaurant.
Kavitha :the one whom I thought to be a mother is not even bothered to meet me. She turned down meeting me for the last. Even the one whom I loved was least bothered. What made you bring here?
Ragini smiles:sometimes situations do the job. Khair woh chodo. What will you do next?
Kavitha:I don't know because I never thought that there will be a this day for me.