14) "Time To Explore Some New Words"

Let's begin......

Ragini was called by the judge to meet her privately.
Ragini enters inside a huge room. Where judge was sitting alone.
She asks her to sit.

Judge:you know we are in the final hearing of a child's custody. Where as per child's father's will, she should be with Laksh Maheshwari.
Ragini: I am sorry to interrupt you in between.. But you might be thinking that I am telling this with personal grudge. But I do not think Laksh Maheshwari is a suitable Guardian. But that also doesn't mean that Mansi is the best Guardian. When I had a conversation with both party lawyers. I realised that Abhimanyu sighania have done 3 shares of property. One for his daughter. One share for a foundation and other part was for Mansi's parents. If they were not suitable I mean to say if they did not belong to his trustworthiness I don't think so he would give the huge share for them, I don't even think mansi had to fight like this, if she had everything under her control. You know more than me. That kid is scared, I do not say Laksh would be harmful for kid, i don't even say he is money minded or behind the property because he left the one which was his own or I don't think he could do that since he had all those luxuries way before. but let him to be the guardian.. I cannot guarantee with it!

After some minutes the second half of hearing begins.

Laksh's lawyer cross questions Ragini, only they could get polite answer that would definitely not benefit Laksh.
While Mansi's lawyer keeps a proposal to cross question Sanskar.

Sanskar was taken a oath.
Mansi's lawyer:is that true your wife is having a relationship with your cousin brother!
He was silent for a moment but then:yes..
Lawyer:do you think Swara left because now Laksh had newly found business empire..
Sanskar:I don't know.. But we are not together for a longtime.
Lawyer:from when? 6 months?
Before he could answer.
Lawyer:or better say from the time Laksh disappeared.
Sanskar was silent.
Ragini looked at him, it definitely felt like he has a tiny life left in him. He couldn't even spoke properly.

At one place he was really strong while she was just emotional fool and now it's straight opposite.

Sanskar :we had a argument and we parted..
Lawyer:That's all Mr. Sanskar you can go back to your seat.
Both the lawyers were just a way doing that trying the other party is not suitable.
When on the instruction of judge. The man beside the judge shouts the name of Mansi's parents.
Mansi passed them a strong look trying to scare them but this day it bothered them the least.

Where they give the statement how mansi scares them every day to speak for her in the court or does the assaults if they does not listen to them.
They explains that before the death of Abhimanyu, he had come to visit them and told that he wanna keep his daughter safe but Mansi would be getting a easy chance if he let Mishka stay with them. And told them about Laksh.

Mansi's father:we were happy there's Abhimanyu's trusted person who can look after Mishka like his own daughter. Now after listening about him.. I really do not want to let him take care of her.
Mansi's mother:we are so helpless because of our daughter that asking for our little child became a threat!

And at the end the judgement turns up such that Mishka's custody was given to Mansi's parents. And every month court would come to have a look over the kid's well being. Since Mishka is attached with Laksh. He can meet her until Mishka can understand the things when her psychologist is given an incharge when she will be finally okay. Laksh should distance himself from Mishka. Legal action against Mansi and nikhil for scaring her own parents and the harassment case is charged on them.
The court adjourns.

Ragini walked out from there.
Outside.
Ragini was waiting for
When Swara stopped her:you have done this right. You wanted to ruin Laksh.
Ragini smiles:what did I ruin?
Swara:I accept that we did mistake, if we could unsee your mistakes why not you? You are the same selfish Ragini,who will not think twice to even kill a person. You have done so many mistakes, if it was someone else they would have not spared you with life.
Ragini:that's surprising. You know me so well. Between there's 10 minutes for the cab to arrive. You can entertain me I won't say anything.
Swara felt disgusted over her.
Swara:how well it could have if there wasn't a person like you in my life. I never thought I would say this..
Ragini:and the fact is I thought this long back isn't it? And save some words. There's Sanskar around, if he starts to speak. You may need it!
Swara gets silent.