5) Ragini's Birthday

Let's begin.....

Ragini opens her eyes slowly and first thing she could see was the cake.
And she sees Sanskar who was leaning on to the chair closing his eyes as if he was in deep thoughts.
And she smiles and she takes her phone and plays a loud sound dog barking.
And he got startled.
And she laughs...

Sanskar:Not fair..
He just calms himself:here I was waiting patiently for you to wake up but look at you!
Ragini:I was just bringing you out from my sister's thoughts!
Sanskar pass her a look.while she controlled her smile.
Ragini:Aww..so sweet.Thank you Sanskar!
He turns his face:Who want your thank you..
He was about to stand when she holds his hand:okay sorry!
Sanskar looks at her:I am just considering it since it's your birthday..I am such a goodie!
Ragini:okay Mr.Goodie let's cut the cake!
He lights the candles.
Sanskar:Make a wish!
Ragini closes her eyes :May My this birthday brings a change in my life.everything falls back on the place.I Hope Laksh is safe wherever he is?i hope we would be back together again.And Swara Sanskar should just forget their ego and live happily.And also I want Sanskar as my lifetime friend!
Sanskar:oh hello madam..every year's wish you will ask now only!
And she looks at him:don't let me make my wish!
Sanskar imitating her:make my wish!
And she cuts the cake and feeds him the first byte.
When Viplav opens the door a bit.

And Ragini literally applied a little amount of cake on his face.
And she laughs.
Sanskar:You see what I do!
He tries to cut the cake while she moves away laughing.
Sanskar:What type of cake is this?
As it was breaking when he was holding.
And she laughs more:Sanskar..you can even hold a piece of cake.
And he holds it some how.
And she runs but he holds her and the entire cake was on her face.
Sanskar laughs:You look ...soo caked!
She glares him.
While he clicks the picture:perfect
She tries to grab his phone:idiot..delete it!
Sanskar:you called me idiot I will never delete it now!
And she sees Viplav.
And she quickly runs to washbasin near to was off her face.
Viplav enters.
While Sanskar was laughing.

Viplav:seems memories were created here..
Sanskar:Yes it's her birthday!
Viplav:wow..happy birthday Ragini..
Ragini thanks him once after she cleaned her face.
Sanskar:Viplav...tonight it's party from Ragini at which hotel Ragini..
She looks at him:yeah Sanskar was insisting that would be his gift!
Sanskar:didn't you say it's your party!
Ragini:shouldn't be it's your duty to treat me!
Viplav:well..where am I stuck?
They look at him.
Viplav:tonight I am anyways busy you guys decide who will treat whom..between Ragini I came here to look for you since our team need a report.you please look after it!
She nods and goes.

While Viplav cuts a piece of cake and eats it.
Viplav:you guys are great friends!
Sanskar:yeah..she have taken up all my stupid stuffs back then..
Viplav:Yeah if I have not seen your wife I would have blindly guessed it would be Ragini.
Sanskar looks at him:some relations are better as where it is?when I have no one I could say I have a best friend. We are friends for life!
Viplav:hmm..you are right.but I think when you have no one practically it should be your wife who should be with you.Give another chance make it good with your wife.am sure you can do it!
He goes.
Sanskar:everyone just treats as if I am only one who is wrong. Like if I go and talk everything would be solved.Love and self respect has a huge line in between,only luckier once can only pass through it!

Later at the evening..

Ragini :where is swara Maa?
Sharmishta:she will return tomorrow since she out of Kolkata to deal with her first clients.
She nods:yeah she told me,it just literally went out of my mind.between Maa I am going out tonight with friends to have dinner outside as my birthday treat.Can i?
Sharmishta:sure why not?but come back soon.don't make it late!
Ragini nods.

Ragini sees the rasgulla:maa..
Sharmishta:I made this specially for you!
Ragini eats it.

While here on the other side.
Swara had booked into the hotel.
All she could think was just About Laksh!
She could remember all their special moment.when Simar and Prem defined about the couple,only was she could think if she could expect such a partner from Laksh.and it touched her when he held her hand being protective answering her all questions.
But destiny played such a cruel game that she had to get separated from Laksh.
She could only think of all her moments.
"that I still love you swara"literally piercing her heart again and again!
And the one whom she is married to now have rectified to his mistake.she liked him and thought she was in love with him.if this is true then why she is feeling painful now?

Laksh on the other hand feeds mishka and made her sleep.he sat beside her caressing her hair.
His phone vibrates and he literally rubbed his eyes pressing the edge at the last.he was feeling burning sensation in his eyes for a long time he had poured his heart out today.such a unlucky guy he is!

He takes the phone which stopped vibrating.he sees the missed call from an unknown number.
He ignored it.
And he looks at the photographs deep in his gallery.where the photos of his and Swara's wedding functions photos were still safe.he couldn't remove her from the phone.and how could he remove her from his heart?

He sees the same unknown number flashed again.
And he picks the call.
Swara:Laksh..I want to talk to you!

While here..

Ragini and Sanskar were walking in the streets which was filled with street food shops.they start eating and tasting all of it.

And after sometime Ragini moves and sits on a near by seat holding a small plate of noodles and she could feel the cool air.
She closed her eyes.on this day she was trying her best to be happy but only her heart knows how she was missing Laksh.at least this day she could at least know about his whereabouts!
And tears rolls down her eyes which she quickly wipes it off!
Sanskar sat beside her mixing the corn in the cup:if you don't cry,you will feel the burden!
Ragini:I was not crying!
Sanskar:Aww..so sweet white lie!
Ragini:it was spicy that made me teary!
Sanskar nods:let me taste it..
He tastes it:Not that spicy!
Ragini:okay enough!

She turns her face as she could not hold her tears anymore.
Sanskar just looks at her:noodles is getting cold.if you don't want then give it to me!
Ragini angrily places it in his palm:eat and die!
Sanskar laughs and eats it.
Ragini:you want me to cry so you make fun of me isn't it?
Sanskar:no,actually when you cry you eyes nose and cheeks turn pink and you look no less then a joker that can't control my laughter!
Ragini takes her bag and hits him on his head:why are you alive still?
And he falls unconscious.

Ragini:Sanskar...
She sees him unconscious.
Ragini:Sanskar stop acting you won't die with my bag!
But after lot of tried he did not move.
She got worried:Sanskar..enough now!

She was worried more now:Sanskar open your eyes.
She literally moved her hands check if he is breathing.he wasn't breathing.she was taken a back:Sanskar!!!
She cries:Sanskar I know you are acting..If you don't stop it I will kill you!
And he bursts into laughter and she looks on shocked where tears were rolling down her eyes.
Sanskar imitates her:Sanskar I know you are acting.if you don't stop I will kill you!
Ragini:you...
He immediately ran while she chased him.

Running for sometime they stop panting for breath and looking at each other they laughs!
Ragini:and you know what's the important thing you did not wish me yet!
Sanskar:okay..happy birthday Ragini..after 3 months it's my birthday.wish me at 12 Am to make me feel special!
She looks at him:did you wish me?mental case!
She moves :Goodbye!

And there were the crackers.
She looks at it and smiles.when she noticed a screen on the building.
"Happy birthday Dupatte wali Dosth"
She smiles and turns to him.
Where he smiled:happy birthday Ragini!
Ragini smiles through tears.

Later..
Ragini:now I will go!
Sanskar:I will drop you.
Ragini:No I have called for a rickshaw and before you ask I know that driver uncle from childhood...so I will go.
Sanskar:but I could have..
Ragini:I am not scared..bye!
She waves her hand and moves.

While she reached back home.
He slowly followed her and made sure she entered the home safely.
He turns the car to go when his phone beeped.
He sees the message flashed from Ragini.
"Protective dosth reach back home safely and drop me a text once you reach and also making my birthday a most beautiful birthday upto now.GN"
He smiles and drives back home once he reached.

While Ragini sees a packet in her bag which was gift wrapped.
She smiles:Sanskar and surprise,no wonder!

To be continued.....

So how's it?