16)Friendship Vs Career

When the bell rings.
Laksh opened the door to find someone holding the large flower bouquet. And Ragini peeped from it.
Ragini:hai my dear husband, it's been so long I watched you.
He got disgusted seeing her, but he was helpless until she give him the divorce.
Ragini forcefully placed the flowers in his hands. While some people came there with some boxes.
Ragini:please keep them inside.
Laksh looks on.
While those boys keep the stuff inside.
Ragini :thank you so much. I'll remember to give 5 star on your delivery services.
And they thank her in return.
While the 9th month pregnant Swara stepped out of room to see who is at the door.

Ragini:my dear sister.. How are you? Look what I gave got for you.
Swara:Ragini, what is this new drama of yours?
Ragini dramatically :drama and me?Swara you should respect the courtesy of your lovers wife. I am here to celebrate your baby shower.
Swara angrily pushes the trays of sweets which was placed there.
Ragini;ah.. Your reaction to me may impact your future.
Laksh signs Swara to keep calm.
Ragini sees it:loved the way laksh starts to understand me now.
Swara looks at the both.
Ragini forwards a packet to swara:My gift for your unborn baby.
Swara unwillingly takes it.
Ragini:okay then.. I will take my leave.
She picks some sweet:I will take some and on the way I will give some to Sanskar.
Both looks at her:Arey bhai rishte Mein tho woh bhi kuch lagta hai. Chill.
She was about move.

Swara :Ragini..
She turns to her.
Swara stretched her dupatta:I know that you hate us.. Please don't punish my baby because of us.
Ragini turned back she controlled her tears.
Swara:please..please i beg you. Not for us but at least for the baby which have not seen the baby.
Ragini stepped out of the house while Swara followed her till some distance requesting her. But seeing her leave she stopped.
Swara looks at the bag in her hand and throws it away.
Laksh just side hugged her.
When both of their eyes falls on the file which popped out of the dropped bag.
Laksh picked it and opened to see the divorce paper which he sent to Ragini few months back.
He sees Ragini's signatures. That too without any alimony.
Swara too sees it.

***************************************

Sujatha:look at her. How beautiful is she? Suhani is the only daughter of Sahadev's. Very talented and educated.
Sanskar was annoyed for his mom's this act which she is been doing for several months.
Sujatha:so shall I fix the meet.
Sanskar :mom.. Please don't do this with me.
Sujatha:then what are you expecting me to do..?
Sanskar within himself:of course not the drama!
He looks at the notification which popped just then.
"pick me up from the temple"
He stood:mom.. I have some work.
He moved to some distance.
Sujatha:are you going to meet Ragini?
He stopped listening her mocking tone.
Sanskar:yes.. What's wrong?
Sujatha:I knew that venomous Ragini has done some black magic onto you.
Sanskar felt disgusted but replying to her is just useless.
Sujatha:Sanskar for God sake don't meet her from now. That girl...no matter she enters anyone's life she just ends up spoiling everyone's life. Now she is trying to trap you to marry you. Since nobody is gonna marry her listening her past deeds.
Sanskar shouts angrily:stop it mom.
She literally got scared of his tone that she got startled.
Sanskar :I will not tolerate a word against Ragini.. Stop blaming her for everythings.
He turns and spots his father, who was also disgusted with his wife.
Sanskar moves from there.

While sujata cried looking at her husband expecting he would comfort her.
Ram:even the world flips upside down, still you won't change.
Sujatha:you also.. That Ra..
Ram:enough...
Sujatha:why?i am his mom.. I would die but won't let that girl cross my son's path!
He was about to go bust turns to her:listen to me carefully.. If tomorrow Sanskar wanna marry Ragini then I would support him, i don't care who doesn't support or who dies... I would support him.
She looks at him shocked as well as scared too.
He walks away..