• c h . 13 • Touka - Chan

• k i r i s h i m a - t o u k a •

Running with full speed, I dashed through the crowd. Brushing past every man and woman made me lose track of the scent.

I hung my head down and clenched at the hood of my jacket. I lifted it and placed it on my head.

I looked at my surroundings, finding another option.

Through the asymmetrical buildings my eye gazed upon, I also observed the numbers of the people who goes there. The bright lights were stabbing my sight.

Without any hesitation, I averted from the lights. My eyes focused on a dark, tall, and isolated building.

There.

I started running and pushed the others hearing groans, complains, and shouting.

"Oi brat!"

"Have some manners!"

I pretended that I couldn't hear them and continued running.
--

• k i y o m i z u - i z u m i •

I opened the door quietly, hoping that Juuzo was at least a few meters away. I sighed in satisfaction as the door was broadly opened. I bit back my smile, and entered.

I switched the lights open. It flickered and gave view of the stairs. The lights were dim and the eerie silence made me think that it was brought out from a horror movie. I gave a slight shudder and closed the door.

There was a window, a cabinet-- A cabinet?! Why the hell is a cabinet there? I tiptoed on the stairs and got to the cabinet. I opened it's doors and a axe, fire extinguisher, and hose was inside.

Suddenly, a spark of a light bulb appeared in my head.
--

A/N: Chapter One is now edited! Go read it now!!

This chapter was really short. So more are coming to your way. But dudes, I ran out of ideas for the name of the chapter. Hahahahahaa

And I solemnly promise that I will update faster. *cry cry* *sob sob*