• c h . 9 • Chuu~

• k a n e k i - k e n •

"Izumi-chan open the door!"

No answer...damn it

"Izum--"

The door opened slightly, revealing Izumi-chan with a distressed face. Her eyes were bloodshot from tears.

I stared at her as she stared back. She looked to the side slightly and lowered her head.

"...Periods." she mumbled as she began to walk away from me

"No!" I grabbed her arm. "No, you can't give me this bullshit. What happened to you?!"

Her eyes were shocked at my words. She lowered her head once more and fell to the floor.

I lifted her head to see her face. She avoided my sight and covered her face with her hands.

"Tch...*sob* Kaneki, can't you leave me *sob* alone for a moment?"

"Wh-what happened to you?" I asked with a softer voice. I approached her and pulled her body to mine.

She buried her head to my chest and wrapped her arms around me. Her sobbings were clearer and she hugged me tighter.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine..."

I sighed and lifted my head to look at the ceiling.

"Kaneki..." Izumi mumbled. "Arigato...for being *sob* with me even though i'm a *sob* nuisance."

I smiled at her.
"Idiot, you always saved me more than I do."

She looked up and stared at me with bright blue eyes.

"I guess that's true..." she said as she scratched her cheek with her finger.

I chuckled at her cute actions. Thinking about it makes me smile unconsciously.

I noticed my heart beating faster and faster by the minute.

I shook my head and saw Izumi-chan with a confused look.
"What is it?"

"Your face was red...Do you have a fever or something?" Izumi-chan said as she had a worried look.

"N-no--not at all!" Gah, did I stutter? "Hey Izumi-chan, do you want to go out?"

"Eh? Okay.." Her cheeks bursted red and I chuckled at her expression.

"Let's go."
--

• k i y o m i z u - i z u m i •

Kaneki is so sweet today...And he's acting pretty cute too.

I want to tackle him and tickle his belly! I squealed at the thought.

But I wonder...

Will he hate me because I came from another world and knew everything he came through? I had to watch him suffer while flipping the pages of a manga. A-and on the top of it, on the final chapters of the manga he--

Nevermind, I don't want to think about it.

"Hey Kaneki, where are we going?" I asked, trying to stop the tears from falling.

"...Movies." He said with red on his cheeks.

"Oh okay." I paused. "Are we going to watch Big Hero 6?"

"Isn't that a little kiddy?"

"True..."

The silence became awkward.

"So what are we going to watch?"

"What you want--"

"Then Big Hero 6 it is!" I shouted.

We entered the mall and the cold air conditioned atmosphere welcomed us. The guards at the entrance were letting people pass through a gate..A gate?!

Crap, it's the RC Gate Scanners! Oh no no no what have I done? Kaneki and I will die at this rate, it's all my fauult! We're going to get captured by the CCG and will become quinques--

Wait...we're one-eyed ghouls, right? Since our RC level is between 500 and 1000 we should be able to go!

I smirked and pulled Kaneki's hand.

"I-Izumi-chan this is a bad idea!"

"Oh relax! We won't die or anything."

The guards faced me with a strict, blank expression.

"Miss, it's your turn." One of the guards said.

I let go of Kaneki's hand and entered the gate. Kaneki in the other hand, went inside the other.

When we passed the gate I hurried to him and held his hand. I looked back to the gate and saw the light flash green.

I sighed and looked at Kaneki.

"Oh yeah!!" I excaimed.

Kaneki covered his ears and slapped my back.

"Ow.."

"Idiot." he said with red cheeks.

"Ara, ara..If I'm the idiot and who's the tsundere?" I teased.

His face turned redder and he pouted.

K-kawaii much!

I pinched his cheeks and chuckled.

"So the secret form of Mister Tsundere is a wittle baby?"

"H-hey stop it!" He groaned with a muffled voice.

I pulled his cheeks harder and played with them.

Oh! This is the perfect time to tackle him..

I pushed him so he would fall into the ground. But instead of me above him, he was on top of me...

Our lips were just milimeters away.

I could feel his breath getting closer and closer...

He moved his head closer and I felt his juicy lips crash into mine.

Th-this feeling..

I want this to last forever.

The warmness of his made me blush even more.

He caressed my cheeks and twirled my hair with his finger.
He let go and removed his lips.

"Ha, you're nothing but talk after all!" He said with a mischievous smirk.

I felt my cheeks burn up.

This idiot,

Stole my first kiss...!
--

A/N: Hey Hey! What's up guys? I'm very sorry for the short chapter and the late timing. School is about to start and you guys will suffer the wait. And I made this short to focus the cuteness of a new couple!! (I was squealing and fangirling while writing thus >:3) Please vote and leave a comment to motivate me for the next chapter.

~sankyuu!