• c h . 4 •Training!

"Aah~ This feels good!"

I was in a bathtub and just relaxing until-

"Kaneki DON'T GO IN THERE!"

"Banjou-san don't worry I'll--" Kaneki opened the door.

"EEECCCHHIIII!!!" I shouted.

Kaneki's face turned into a tomato
(A/N: That's my term lol)
And closed the door quickly.

"S-sorry Izumi-chan!"

"Kaneki you baka!" I muttered

Agg..I shouldn't hate him!
--

I exited the bathtub with CLOTHES on. I passed by Kaneki who's cheeks still red.

"Heh" I said.

I went inside my room and slept.
--

"Izumi-chan!" I said as I shook her roughly.

"Hoshika..." She whispered. "I'm sorry."

A tear fell from her eyes.

I'll just leave her then.

When I was about to turn the doorknob she stood up.

"*Yawn* Kaneki?" she said.

"Izumi-chan, we're gonna train.."
--

We're gonna-what!?

Training with Kaneki? Izumi BE QUIET! I better not hurt him, I have karate experience, Ehehe~

We went down the stairs into the basement. The basement was a spacey room so it was really fit for training.

I removed my T-shirt and my bra was exposed. I didn't really care soo...

Kaneki stared at - oh you know. His expression was flushed. I took a quick glance at my bust. Muahahaha.

"Get used to it." I said as I tied my hair into a high-ponytail.

My hands gestured into a 1...2...3...
And we started.

I got in my stance and looked for a moment to attack.

Well, I'm going first...

I rushed to him and kicked his stomach.

"Sorry" I said.

He didn't show an expression at all. The bruise on his stomach healed quickly. And then he attacked me with a punch.

"Eeh!"

I went onto the floor. But before he made a second punch I blocked it and punched him in the face.

OMIGOSH!! WHAT DID I DO!?

While he was still healing I looked at the area where he punched me. It was already healed, what am I a rinkaku?

When I looked back he was already heading to me and then he cornered me into a wall.

I turned into a tomato.

"H-hey Kaneki..."

"Yes?"

"Is k-kagune allowed?"

"Yes"

Oh...

Quickly, I escaped from him and started doing a pooping action lol.

COME OUT!

And then, a golden tail came out from my asshole. I stared at it with awe, with Kaneki. I looked back to see his kagune out as well.

"EH!? Why four..." I said.

Just one more...

Ta-da! Another came out.

Kaneki attacked me with four tentacles. But I blocked it, damn Kaneki you're tough.

And then, we kept attacking.
--

"Kaneki, I'm tired.." I said, panting. There were bruises on every part of my body. Never in my life had I been so exhausted.

"Let's take a break then." He replied in a breathless voice.

"Okay~"

We went upstairs with sweaty bodies. Hinami and the others were there.

"I'm just gonna change." I said.

"Izumi-san, you're clothes are here." Hinami said

"Thanks!"

I slipped them on. Then, sat on the sofa near Hinami. It was soo soft!

"Kaneki, how was you're training with Izumi?" Banjou asked.

"It was fun and Izumi-chan was really good." He said.

"Wow." I said. "Fun."

Hinami giggled, her face filled with joy. She's probably thinking that we're getting along well.

I turned my head to Kaneki. I glared at him and mouthed, your poker face scared me there!!

He shrugged. Sorry.

I crossed my shoulders and leaned into the sofa, like it was pulling me to a world of pure fluffiness.

"Who wants coffee?" Kaneki asked all of the sudden.

Mm... A coffee after some serious exhausting training. Count me in! Then, we all raised our hands enthusiastically .

Day 2: check!