• c h . 1 9 • Hoshika Has Joined The Party

"...ake...up..."

H-huh?

"...Iz..mi!"

W-what is happening?

Voices, voices were everywhere. I covered my ears in irritation as the voices repeated themselves again and again like some messed up chorus. They were calling my name and begging for me to come back. I tried to ignore them and opened my eyes. Gosh they sounded annoying.

After I opened my eyes, the sounds stopped. I was in a blank room of pitch black with an eerie silence. I stepped forward, my steps rippling on the floor, and suddenly, little footsteps dashed towards me. I shivered in fear. I-Is that you pedo-bear?

"Ha! You can't catch me!"

I jumped in surprise as two figures ran past me. Children. I smiled, something felt weird about those two... I shook it off and watched them play hide and seek, hopscotch and other games. I watched them more closely and noticed that their eyes are blurred. Creepy. Afterwards, they started to fade away then two - slightly older versions of them - appeared behind me.

The older girl was sitting in front of a computer, watching - Is that? Ah...It's Inuyasha. The younger girl approached her hugging a large brown teddy bear tightly. She asked the girl politely if she could play with her but the older girl didn't even notice her. The little girl walked away with sadness in her eyes and began to play alone while crying. I felt guilt, not really sure why... I stood up and approached the little girl. I lifted a building block and stacked it on her tower.

She looked at me with a happy expression and frowned. She whispered something. It took a while to figure out...

"I'm sorry, onee-san."

Wh-what? I was dumbfounded. She closed her eyes and whispered again. "I'm sorry."

I fell out of the room and woke up.
--

AAAAAGH! I screamed as pain shot through my forehead, I collapsed on the ground as blood gushed out of my heart. I looked above me to see the child - No, Hoshika - pointing a quinque at me. Tears spilled on her face as she wore a regretful expression. I wailed in pain and squeezed my chest tightly, trying to stop the bleeding. I breathed heavily and stopped.. Why? Why is she doing this?, I asked myself over and over again. I managed to croak out an answer even though my heart was pierced.

"Why?"

Her eyes widened and she looked away from me, trying to hide her expression. She didn't answer which made me infuriated, I was her sister! I opened my mouth and shouted, "WHY?!" in a disheveled tone. She shook her head hesitantly and covered her face with her bloodied hands.

I tried to stand up and somehow, suceeded. I approached her while clutching my chest when the pain started to fade out. Huh, RC cells never ceases to amaze me. I cleared my throat and asked once again, in a much gentler tone. "Why?"

She looked at me with tears and kneeled on the ground in defeat. She wiped her tears and buried herself in thoughts. "M-Makoto and I made a deal..." She said through her hiccups of tears. "He said that he could make you come back and s-s-stop you from dying." She paused and forced a sigh. "...He even said that you were too stubborn to go back, haha."

"Seeing yourself with a relationship with Kaneki canceled all of our options...Until Makoto made a dirty one. He said that we could cancel you from that world by killing you but can come back here unharmed."

Makoto... that evil little cockroach! I calmed myself down and looked around to see Touka and Kaneki gone. "Where are they?"

Hoshika looked confused. I rolled my eyes. "You know that girl with the midnight blue hair who attacked you with shards and that guy who's white haired, sexy, brave, handsome and-"

"Okay okay, I get it now." Hoshika said while waving her arms in front of my face. I yanked them away and raised one if my eyebrow. "So, where are they?"

She twiddled her fingers nervously and said, "Well, they got angry... So I got angry and I kinda... Temporarily knocked them out?"

"Oh.." I said, not really understanding her statement.

*silence*

"Wait, WHAT?!" I shouted. "YOU DID WHAT?!"

She covered her ears, "Yeesh, yeesh. Sorry okay, it just sorta happened..." She said, meekly with red painted on her cheeks.

What. The. Poop. Why is she blushing? It's not like I complimented her or something.
I readjusted myself and cleared my throat. Now in a proper position. "Where are they?"

Hoshika removed her hands on her ears and rested her head on her left hand. "If I remember correctly, I put them over-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I jumped in surprise because of the sudden scream. "I-It came from there.." Hoshika pointed to a mansion, a big, creepy mansion. I was super sure that it was Kaneki. "Hoshika, I'm going to take you with me."
--

A/N: Yaay! Chapter um... what chapter is this? Is this Chapter 19? Ah yes, Chapter 19.

*clears mi throat*

Chapter 19 has ended! Honestly, I don't even know how many days had passed since Chapter 18. Well, sorry for the long updates, Summer just got busier than expected. Hope y'all forgive me ;*^*; . Anyways, about the chapter... I think I wrote this less serious ya know, to lift that gloomy mood. This is meant to be a happy fanfiction after all . (But don't expect a happy ending. I already had a plot planned. Mwhehehehhehe, suffer readers.) And that title doe. That title doe.

Sorry again for updating so slowly and since school is starting, they gonna get slower. (Not really sure but since school is starting indeed, I might get pumped up and write faster c: ) Anyway, bai bai!

Spread this emoticon. XD33 ...It's an XD with buttchins. LOL, so random, bye! XD33