• c h . 5 • Ghoul Restaurant

I was studying with Hinami, helping her with Kanji. Why do I know Japanese? Because I'm half. Nuff said.

"Izumi-san, what does this mean?" Hinami asked, pointing her finger into a character.

I hummed and looked over her shoulder. 愛, I processed it into my mind quickly and said, "That's ai, meaning love and affection." I answered. Hinami thanked me and scribbled notes away in her notebook.

"Seriously, why can't they just make the characters easier for children?" I muttered.

When I was about to get some coffee, I heard Kaneki and the others in the other room.

"Tsukiyama-san, you've really outdone yourself." Kaneki complimented.

"Kaneki-kun, I'm the one who designed it, someone else made it."

"So, are we ready?"

I went in to join the conversation. And then, I saw Kaneki wearing his battlesuit.

Hot!

Oh I know this chapter!

"Kaneki, where are you going?" I acted innocently.

"Oh Izumi-chan! What do you think?" Kaneki asked.

You look hot 'Neki..

"You look hot..." I said.

I covered my mouth to keep it shut. My face turned into a tomato.

"This must be love" Tsukiyama whispered to Banjou. Banjou gave a cheesy nod and whispered a few more things to Tsukiyama.

Kaneki's cheeks turned into a tomato as well but it was barely noticeable under his mask.

"Izumi-chan, do you wanna come along?" Kaneki said, changing the subject.

"S-sure, Kaneki..."
--

"Tsukiyama, this is pretty!" I said, pointing out the dress. It was a midnight blue dress that had a few streaks of gold running down towards the bottom, a few ruffles on the bust, waist, and a few other parts and it had a closed shoulder thingy (I don't know what it's called) and looked really elegant. It shimmered below the light of Tsukiyama's room.

"It fits you well, jeune femme."

Whatt... "Uh.. Thanks?." I sputtered, not understanding him. "So why are we in your closet? I mean... Not your closet. But a closet in your manor, right?"

He chuckled softly. "This is my maman's closet, Not mine." A smirk played on his lips.

"Kaneki-kun, asked me if you could borrow some clothes." He waft his hand into the air and pretended that he was conducting. "You will lead Madam A to us."

"Thanks Tsukiyama! You're too kind." I smiled.

"My pleasure." He said with a dramatic tone.

"So..." I mumbled. "How do you put this on?"

"I'll show it to you, Izumi-chan."
--

I looked at the mirror to see myself. No way, is that me? I stared at it for a long time. I swear, I looked fabulous. It was worth it though, I went through all of the pain. (corsets, hair tying, balancing, etc)

Then, I saw my donut-shaped birthmark on my jawline. Yep, that is me...

My hair was in a braided bun with excess hair drooping on my shoulders. my bangs were straightened out and covered my forehead which I wasn't used to. But still, I looked kinda cute.

"Izumi-chan!"

Crap, it's Kaneki! I gotta hide or somethin'. Before I could find a place, he came in. I deadpanned, for it was the end of the world.

"Izumi-chan, is that you?"

I swallowed thickly. "Uhm... Ehehe, IKR! I don't even know that this is me!" I replied, facing him.

I regretted it.

My face turned tomato red. Congrats, Izumi, you are now a living tomato.

"You look really... really beautiful." He mused like he was in a daze. I swear that I saw his ears turning pink.

My face turned DOUBLE tomato red.

He cleared his throat. "Uh..." He searched for the words and wore his cold expression. "Anyway, let's go."

Eeh...So cold 'Neki. I followed him, ignoring the stares from the others. We went inside a long car and rode it into a place. We stopped at a building that has a circular head. Entering it, I could smell that metalic-but sweet red.

Oh, so this is what the restaurant looks like.

I put my mask on which was made by Uta-san (And nobody knows how). And then went to the audience's/customer's seats. I tucked my light auburn hair behind my ear and moved closer to Madam A.

"Hello, Madam A. -san." I greeted calmly.

She twitched when she realized I was there.
"Hi.."

I sighed and said, "We need to talk."
--
A/N: Hello Guys! Sorry for not posting notes on the chapters (Is that good or bad?). This one took a long time bcuz the homework was interrupting.

Whispers: Guess what...I SUCK AT SCIENCE! Come, join me my fellow relaters.

I have a song to teach ehehe

Kaneki is so Hot (Anaconda Rhythm)

Kaneki is so hot, Kaneki is so hot
Kaneki is so hot I wanna kiss his butt
HOT butt!