• c h . 1 0 • Movie

• k a n e k i - k e n •

Izumi-chan's face turned red from embarrasment.

She's so cute...

Thinking about it, why did I kiss her? I mean I was irritated and lost myself..

But I kissed her?

Red crept to my cheeks, I turned away so Izumi-chan wont see.

We went to the escalator and rode it.

This is too awkward...

"H-hey." I tried to make out.

Izumi-chan twitched a little and covered her face.
"Wh-what is it?"

"I was thinking of changing the movie, you know." I said, trying to keep my cool

"Ehh? But I never watched BH6! Plus, this is the last week of the movie!!"

"Relax, the CD version will come out and as I said, its too kiddy."

She pouted and crossed her arms, acting like a little brat.

Haha, so cute...Time to start my revenge.

I pulled her left cheek.

"Gah!! Cut it out!"

"Not until you change your mind about the movie!"

"Grh, okay okay!!" She shouted as she shooed my hand away. "Okay okay, geez, it's all up to you now."

Heh...

The end of the escalator was near and we got off.

The cinemas was located at the highest floor so we decided on using a elevator.
--

• k i y o m i z u - i z u m i •

Kaneki is such an idiot, he was the one who said that I was able to choose my own movie.

I glared at him while he was not looking and stuck my tounge out

Bleeeh!

"I can see that, you know." He said in monotone

My cheeks turned red again.

We went inside the escalator and squeezed our selves in the people.

Why is it so..ugh! So tight?!

When we found ourselves a spot I sighed and looked at the Tsundere.

Somehow, in this angle he looks kinda sexy...

Izumi you baka, Neki is perfecto in any angle! Thats why you came here!
(A/N: My Fangirl Mode is back~)

True..

Speaking about sexiness...what he did earlier makes me blush. When he--!

"Izumi-chan, its our floor."

"Eh, okay!"

We stepped out and finally felt the breeze. Not being in a moist, tight air. I looked for a ticket counter.

And I pulled Kaneki's hand unconciously.
--

• k a n e k i - k e n •

Izumi grabbed my hand firm and tight as we sped to the counter. She had a warm grip and such soft skin...

This made me blush uncontrollably.

"Izumi-chan?" I called. "How about you go buy coffee. And I buy tickets?"

Izumi-chan released her grip and grinned.

"Okie~"

She ran into the nearest coffee vendor and put some yen in. Afterwards, she pushed the button of hot coffee twice. The drink's cup appeared on the window. It got filled in with coffee and covered as well.

She came running to me and shoving the two cups to my hands.

"Hmm...Neki, what does coffee donuts taste like?" She asked.

"The coffee topping is delicious but the bread is a little gross." I replied, remembering the taste.

"Kay.."

The TV screen flashed to whats available to watch.

"Shake Rattle and Roll..." I mumbled

"W-what?! I don't want anything as creepy as that!" She shouted

"Jeez--Oh there, look!"

"Woaah~ thats the perfect one!"

"Lets watch it" I said with a smile.

"Mmm hm."
--

• t h i r d - p e r s o n •

Kaneki and Izumi head towards the cinema while talking about their personal life.

Suddenly, some men in suits were tracking them. With briefcases in their hands they stalked the two one-eyed ghouls.

"Target A seems to be alerted." The bulkier one reported. "We'll try to be more careful as possible.

They approached them and Kaneki twitched. he tightened his grip on the female and whispered.

"Walk fast-ly"

He increased his walking speed and dragged Izumi along. The cloud of tension was getting bigger by the time they get closer to each other.

Izumi was following what she was told and continued walking until thy reach the elevator. Sweat ran down to her face as she momentarily looked behind.

But no...she wasn't nervous as a warm feeling spread from her hands to her heart.

She was smiling without a care until...

"Ohohoh~ Nice to meet you!"
A white haired boy greeted with a dark grin.

--
A/N: guys...I'm just so sorry...so sorry!

I didn't update for days!!
Putting dat aside, I originaly planned to follow the story's plot.

But! I thought of a MORE awesome ending!

Huehue, i wonder who's the white haired psychopath which has a quinque that is named 'Jason'?