• c h . 7 • Food Shopping

• k i y o m i z u - i z u m i •

It was night time...

I stared at the empty street. Wait, are we going to kill? I turned around to see Kaneki wearing his mask. I rolled my eyes and put my fox mask on. When I had already put it on, a tingling smell invaded my senses. T-this smell...

No way!

Kaneki grabbed my arm and ran to a hiding spot. I peered over my shoulder to see what I expected. This height, that face--Amon? I felt Kaneki tightening his grip on my hand. Whaat, is he nervous or something? And also I ship you with that guy, kekekeke.

Amon twitched when he heard my soft giggle. He looked to our direction and activated his quinque. Kaneki placed his hands on my mouth. Afterwards, he made his kagune thinner and shorter to grab my body. He jumped and landed on a rooftop.

"Hey, you almost killed us there." He suddenly said.

"Ah really--sorry sorry..." I said

When he was about to reply, we heard footsteps by the stairs. Omigod, Amoneki show down!

Kaneki grabbed my hand and whispered to my ear.

"Hide!" He exclaimed.

I shook my head and sticked my tongue out. Haha, I'm staying here!!

When the rooftop's door opened, there we saw Amon with his quinque, Kura. His eyes widened at Kaneki.

"Eyepatch...?" He muttered. After the distant staring, he looked at me who is behind Kaneki's back.

My kakugan was about to activate until Kaneki's kagune grew rapidly.
His red pupil shined in the darkness. Oh no, it's Kaneki's merciless mode...

Tch, I can't let him kill my second favorite character!

His fingers made a loud clack which sent shivers down to my spine. Is he really gonna kill him?!

He charged towards the investigator with full force. But Amon split the Kura in half to block the attack.

Kaneki had 4 tentacles now. While the two was pushing Amon. The other ones grabbed the investigator's feet.
--
• k o u t a r o u - a m o n •

Eyepatch...Do you mean to kill me? While I was upside down I realized that one of my quinque is still in my hand.

This might not work but it wont hurt to try. I aimed for his head with all my strength. He cocked his head to the side to dodge it. How annoying!

Is this the end of me...?

The ghoul punched and kicked me continuously until I lost conciousness.
--
• k i y o m i z u - i z u m i •

Something's wrong with Kaneki...
I approached him..
"Kaneki whats--"

*THUMP*

He kicked me...?

I almost reached the end of the rooftop. Shit!! I looked at the spot where he hit me and gasped. I-It's bleeding?!

Fuck!! It hurts, It hurts!

Heal stupid RC cells! When it begun to recover I sighed in relief. I made myself stand up, approaching Kaneki once more. But I stopped when I saw Amon unconcious. Kaneki...did this? I backed away as I stared at him with fear.

"Kaneki...?" I called out.

When he looked at me and there was drool escaping from his unzipped mask. He headed towards me and released Amon.

He bit my shoulder and tears flew out of my eyes.

"Aghh!!"

It's so painful! It hurts..Fucking hurts.

My energy is being drained...

Tears kept flowing out and out and the bite kept aching.

"Wake up you baka!!" I shouted as I slapped him really hard.

He faced to the side and his kakugan reverted normal.

"...I-Izumi-chan...?"

I smiled weakly at him as I wiped my tears. I stared at my shoulder that was bloody. Kaneki also looked at it with horror.

"Did I do that...?" he said as his eyes were widening.

"It's ok, Kaneki. We all get cranky when we're hungry." I patted his back. Trying to lighten up the mood.
"Besides, it'll heal..."

I noticed something or rather someone. Amon took both of his quinque and escaped.

After a while, everything around me seemed a blur and my senses failed me.
--
~CCG Headquarters

"Oh--Amon-kun! What happend?" Shinohara asked with worry in his eyes.

He accompanied me and led me into a chair.

"Eyepatch, I...was...confronted by..."

"I understand, lets get you a first aid kit."
--

I got myself meat and we hurried to our hideout. I opened the door and dashed to the Kitchen.

"Mademoiselle what are you doing?" Tsukiyama asked.

"Urm, the same thing that is done in the restaurant...?"

"Giocoso! I didn't expect that anyone will try that."

Keh you just wanna cook me and Kaneki DO YOU?

"I was interested and wanted to try it!"

I grabbed a spoonful of oil and shoved it in my mouth.

Eww, IT TASTES LIKE PEE THAT IS MIXED WITH MOTOR OIL.

I spat it out quickly.

"Tsukiyama-san can you help me?"

"Sure"
--
~30 mins later

"There!"

I flipped the meat and put it on a plate.

I hope Kaneki likes this.
--

A/N : Yo wassup guys? Sorry for the long wait and I'm too lazy to make a new cover. Anyway please leave a comment to make all the laziness away! Pretty please? Also, check me on deviantart just search IzumiKiyomizu.
~ s a n k y u u