• c h . 6 • Lets Try Cooked Meat

A/N: Everybody must read the author note below! Thankies~
--

"Someone's going to kill you, Madam A. I noticed it earlier where somebody was stalking you wherever you go. And the look at his face was a murderer's" I bluntly said. It was a lie of course, Kaneki told me to make a cover up. "We don't want you to die. So please let me help you."

Her nervous stare at me turned into a touched smile. Crimson red was sprayed on her cheeks, I can tell that she was beginning to trust me.

"Thank you--"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight's dinner is..." Tsukiyama announced. "All of you."

And then Kaneki was in the spotlight, with his mask and kakugan on. I looked at his face, damn, right there he's so fucking seductive. I looked back to Madam A. and pulled her hand and ran. He should've noticed me by now, Kaneki jumped to our floor and chased us.

This scene, NASHIRO AND KURONA?!

I stopped when they blocked our way. Madam A. just stood there waving to the twins. I flinched to Kaneki that is preparing to attack, no Kaneki no! I shook my head at him, he was too focused to notice it, damn 'Neki. He dashed to the target and sparred with Kuro and Shiro.

I gotta join too!

I tried my best to control my kagune that would possibly rip this dress. It came out of the bottom succefully. (A/N: Like this X3 file:///Users/Jopay/Desktop/Sining%20Folder/tail.jpg )four tails came out, and then I went to Kaneki's side.

"Kaneki, they have your kagune, exactly the same as you. You'll lose." I whispered. "And thats why I'm here."

I could clearly tell that he was shocked, but it's hard to see in his mask.

"...What about Madam A. ?"

"Banjou-san and the others got it covered."

He nodded and released his kagune. We headed to the twins and I took on Kurona.

'Greetings, Ms.Kiyomizu.'

As soon as I heard that voice, Everything around me stopped. This voice, the lady who was transporting me?!
"Where are you?"

Suddenly a buzzing sound came from behind me. When I looked at it, it was a hologram. The lady's appearance was crystal clear. She has long golden hair and green eyes. She was extremely pretty!

"I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Asami. I will be your programmer, nice to meet you,"

She moved closer to me and handed me a lot of stuff.

"These are your items from the real world and a communication watch. Just click the button and you will be able to contact me. And, for now I will transfer your items except the watch to Ken Kaneki's hideout."

I nodded at her and remembered what happend to Hoshika. I shook my head to stop the tears. I waved at her and she teleported to my previous position. Then the fight resumed.

Kurona's kagune aimed for me but I swiftly dodged it. One of my kagune striked her quickly and she blocked it. The other one pierced through Kurona's stomach from the back. I looked away to not see the blood gushing out. Since v
she has Rize's kagune she should've healed by now.

She stood up and streaked a tentacle towards me. I sidestepped quickly and pulled the kagune, making Kurona head to me so I kicked her in the gut swiftly.

I am so badass here.
--

Izumi-chan was right, she had my kagune. She gave me continuous attacks and I just dodged all. When she became slower and slower. I dashed to her and clashed my kagune with her's. And then I cracked my fingers and kicked her, leaving her healing for a moment. But I striked her chest that should paralyze her.

I looked at Izumi-chan who's opponent is down as well. She had nine tails out and she was panting. I moved closer to her and gave her a 'ok' sign. She smiled back at me and breathed out.

"Lets go." she said.
--

All of the members in the Ghoul Restaurant were evacuated so we removed our masks and kagunes. Kaneki gave me a huge and cute grin. Uggu! Kaneki!!

I went closer to him, and unexpectedly hugged him. We both turned into tomatoes. I let go of him and went to Banjou-san and the others. They've got Madam A. unconcious and everyone was safe. And then, we headed to our hideout.

Hoshika... I wonder what you're doing right now.

A tear fell from my eye as I remembered our childhood adventures. My only support when I was younger was her. Our parents died in a fire, leaving us sad and alone.

"Izumi-chan."

"Eeh?!"

"You were crying in your sleep, are you ok?"

"I'm fine Kaneki..."

A long silence was heard after I said that.

"Say Izumi-chan, do you have...A family?"

Bad timing.

"I do, but my parents died in a fire. And my sister, which is also one-eyed is captured by the CCG." I lied, inserting sadness into my tone.

"I see..."
--

I opened the car's door and put my feet on the ground. I approached Tsukiyama

"Tsukiyama are you a little bit being too obsessive over Kaneki?"

He stared at me blankly, maybe nervous.

"Izumi-chan, I'm just being kind that's all."

Heh, did you know that I ship you with Kaneki? No need to be shy.

I went to the kitchen, noticing that there was a stove here but no pans.

Oh I remember, this place is rented.

I decided on buying some for experiment use. So I checked my wallet that was empty...
Ugh! I need Asami. I pushed the button on the watch and everything around me stopped.
"Asami-san, I need pots, pans and cooking stuff please."

"Why?"

"For experiments... I'll try cooking human meat."

She wrinkled her nose. "...Understood, here you go."

Suddenly, my requests appeared on the counter.
"Thank you!"

"No problem" she said, as her hologram dissapeared.

Everything turned back into normal. I went to Kaneki's bedroom upstairs to get permission.

I knocked on the door and said, "It's Izumi."

He opened the door and let me in.

"What is it?"

"I need to go food shopping"

"Why--"

"Secret!! Anyway it's a surprise!"

"Fine, just let me come with you."

"Yippee! I'm just gonna change."

I dashed to my room and opened my closet, (A/N: I share a room with Hinami.) and picked a black hoodie, a short and cyan skirt, and long black socks. And then I put 'em on. I pulled out my favorite rubber shoes and slipped them carefully on my feet.

I tied my auburn hair into a ponytail and headed out with Kaneki.
--

A/N: Yo guys! Imma update today and its like so obvious but NVM. But for my lovely readers, I won't be updating for a week! I'm just gonna do some tweaks on this story. (Cover, pictures, grammar, etc) and see u on December 8! Thanks guyss!