Chapter Two

Ianira pov

Present day

I continued to mop the marble floor quietly sighing…… it was just an another same day with my chores…… when I heard “look at this ugly bitch cleaning the floor” Stephanie said making me take an deep breathe……. Turning around I saw Stephanie along with Lisa standing their smirking at me…… they are also maid in this mansion part of the mafia who came to this job willingly……. While she walked past me knocking me down by shoulder I fell down without saying anything…… “Hey fat bitch make sure you clean this floor spotless” Stephanie said smirking and knocked the bucket down……. “Get back to work Stephanie” I heard Louisa say while I turned around and saw her standing……. Stephanie and Lisa went away not before glaring at me while Louisa helped me to stand up…… “are you alright ira???” she said looking at me with pity in her eyes…… “I am fine” I said standing up quietly and started doing my work again…… in this three years Louisa helped me a lot also she is the only one I trust in this place…… I was already used to bullying so I know how to handle those peoples……... It didn’t bothered me when they called me names and made fun of my body when your own family did the same to you…….

Yes my own family gave me an name ugly duckling because of the way I looked……. Thinking about my family My father Richard walker is an lawyer while my mother Linda is tall, blonde with blue eyes she is an former model….. I also have an elder sister who looks exactly like my mother who is considered to be an princess of the family……. When I was born my parents were disappointed seeing my skin color and my weight…… Noone would believe I am their daughter when my parents introduced me to their friends……. According to My own parents and my sister I am an disappointment to their family……. They are used to taunt and bullied me often because of my look…… at 5.5” I have an tan skin, Amber eyes, brown hair and an Chubby body which I inherited from my grandmother……. She is the only one who loved and supported me in my family…… she is the one who named me Ianira when I was born…… my family mocked me for having this name that’s why they called me ugly duckling….. Ianira means enchantress I thought chuckling bitterly funny how my grandmother named me wrong…….. Clearing my thoughts I started continuing my work…….

By afternoon I was done cleaning all the floors in the mansion…… I walked to the kitchen and saw Louisa waiting for me with an bowl……. She handed me the bowl giving me an sad smile looking at her I knew I have no option but to go……. Carrying the bowl I walked to the huge garden in the backside of the mansion to finish my chore…… opening the metal gate I walked inside and kept the bowl in the floor slowly started taking an step back…… before I could walk near to the gate I heard an loud growl and felt something knocked me down from the behind……… I fell on the ground closing my eyes and stayed down taking an deep breathe without moving…… all the sudden I felt an wet lick on my cheeks making my eyes open startled…… I saw an huge black wolf like dog standing in front of me and looking at me keenly……. I tried to move back an little when I heard an loud growl making me flinch……. I stayed still in the ground when I saw the wolf like dog came closer to me making close my eyes……. I felt its Breathe near my neck while my eyes shot open grasping in shock……. I saw the dog sat down in front of me and laid his head on my lap making me sigh……

I slowly raised my hand near his head and started patting his head softly staying still……. I continued to pat his head for few minutes when I stopped doing it I heard an angry growl making me flinch…… “zitto move” I said looking at the wolf like dog sighing……. I heard an another loud growl making me taking an deep breathe….. “Zitto move I have work” I said calmly while the dog moved away groaning……. I stood up from the ground looking at the huge scary looking dog that belongs to the mafia King…… every other maids in these mansion are scared to come near this huge dog…… I placed bowl in front of zitto and waited for him to eat…… this is one of my chores in the this mansion to feed the dog who captured me when I tried to escape from here……

Three years ago

It’s been an whole month since they brought me to this mansion to work as an maid….. Louisa told me what to do and not in this mansion…… she also warned me not to anything stupid or I will ended up getting punished for it…… I saw few more girls working along with me in the mansion…… when I asked them did they also got kidnapped from there home and brought here to work……. They told me their family members already work for Mafia since long time…… they told me usually they brought girls from different places to here to sell them it was also an part of this Mafia business……. I also learnt more about their cold, rude, heartless Mafia King who owns this…… the more I learnt about them the more I feared them……. I found out I was the only one who brought here to work as an maid to their surprise…… usually they will kill the person who interfere in their business which made me more confused……. I knew I have to find some way to escape from here and find my way back to my home no matter what….. I started observing each and every moment around the mansion…… I also figured out the guards routine around the mansion…….

I found out about the forest behind the mansion which has an town on the other side from one of the maids…… I tried to form an plan to escape from this mansion and contact the American embassy in the near town…… after completing my chores having my dinner I went back to the room that Louisa showed me on the first day……. I sat down in the bed counting each passing minutes waiting for the right time to leave……. I opened the door and came out of the room quietly walking in the dark corridor……. I already knew Noone will be awake it was already past one…… I reached the back door quietly looking around making sure Noone sees me…… opening the door I looked in the direction where the guard is posted and waited near the gaint Bush…… after few minutes the guard walked away making me sigh while I started walking to the garden……. Walking through the huge maze like garden I ended up near an old locked gate……. I looked around the garden keeping an eye started trying to open the lock in the metal gate……. I realised I need to break the old lock using something I looked around for an rock…… finally finding one I held it in my hand taking an deep breathe hoping Noone hear this sound……. I hit the lock with stone hardly causing an loud noise while I continuously repeated hitting the lock until it opened…….

Opening the gate I run into the dark forest as fast as I can……. I don’t know which direction is the town or which direction I am running away…… all I felt an adrenaline rush in my body to run as far as away from this place…… suddenly I heard an loud growl making my head turn to see behind me…… while I heard an loud rustling sound making me grasp in fear…… I ran as fast as I can without looking back all the sudden I saw an huge black form knocked me off to the ground……. I fell down in the ground hitting my head in the rock while blood started to flow from the wound….. I saw black dots forming in my eyes while I heard some angry voice screaming far away from me……. The last thing I saw before loosing my consciousness was an huge black wolf with black eyes staring straight through me……

 The last thing I saw before loosing my consciousness was an huge black wolf with black eyes staring straight through me……

Zitto

Hello readers, next update will be on Wednesday or may be soon......

Please do vote and comment.......