Scales 1

Since the first day I came here, I etched tally marks into the wall to count the days. In the blink of an eye, a few small marks grew to cover nearly a quarter of my room.

The weather had gradually changed from sunny and warm to somewhat cloudy with the occasional drizzle. Each day was spent hunting, gathering resources, crafting and building. Through all that physical and magical labour, my stats had grown slightly. I had gained 673 experience in total and reached level 4.

[Interface]

You have raised your Strength by 1, (6 → 7)

You have raised your Dexterity by 2, (10 → 12)

You have raised your Intelligence by 3, (14 → 17)

You have raised your Health, by 44, (60/60 → 104/104)

You have raised your Mana, by 47, (100/100 → 147/147)

You have raised your Stone-Shaper (Beginner) to Stone-Shaper (Novice)

You have raised your Ground-Shake (Beginner) to Ground-Shake (Novice)

You have raised your Sapphire-Spear (Beginner) to Sapphire-Spear (Novice)

You have raised your[Mana-Control (Beginner) to Mana-Control (Novice)

I was also granted 9 free points which I could distribute freely into my stats. I decided to improve my lowest attributes first, and then use whatever I have left for my main attributes. [Strength] and [Agility] were key to my survival, I needed to be able to run away, or throw a punch if I ran out of mana. I could raise my [Intelligence] and [Willpower] through constant practice of magic, while physical exercise was simply too exhausting.

[Interface]

You have raised your Strength by 3, (7 → 10)

You have raised your Agility by 3 (9 → 12)

You have raised your Dexterity by 1, (12 → 13)

You have raised your Intelligence by 1, (17 → 18)

You have raised your Willpower by 1, (19 → 20)

As I distributed my points, I could feel physical changes happening within my own body. My muscles cramped slightly but then quickly relaxed, my head hurt for a moment and then it felt light. I feel slightly stronger now, my confidence grew.

[Interface]

Gems: Blood Scarred Opal, None, None

These empty slots drove me mad, I desired power deeply, but nothing could be done about it. Currently, our lifestyle was far from sustainable. Every day we were at risk of hunger if we didn't manage to catch something that day.