00 ~ Hello

His hands were pushing her against the wall, his touch sending shivers of pleasure through her body as his lips explored hers with a hunger she hadn't expected. Despite her protests, her body was responding to him, her heart racing as her desire began to rise.

He began to move against her with an eagerness that was hard to deny, slow and gentle as his tongue danced around hers. She wanted to hate him, but it seemed like it was impossible as her body moved to match his.

The energy between them began to intensify, and he began to pick up speed. His hand moved over her body, exploring and teasing her with a tenderness that she didn't want to admit she enjoyed. His hips moved in a steady rhythm, pushing her harder and harder until she was panting and craving more.

Finally, their movements began to build to a fever pitch, both of them unable to deny the pleasure that was filling every inch of their bodies. She could feel his heart pounding against hers as they moved in perfect harmony, their bodies twirling around like a single entity.

Suddenly, her body was overwhelmed with warmth, pleasure radiating through her as they both reached their climaxes. She felt her body go limp, his strong arms grasping tightly around her as she felt pleasure wash over her.

As the pleasure slowly began to subside, she looked into his eyes. His gaze was filled with a passion that couldn't be faked, one that she couldn't deny. She knew she still hated him, but it seemed like that hate was no longer enough.

She couldn't stand him and he couldn't stand her, but that didn't seem to matter in the moment. She could feel the electricity radiating between them, the hatred blurring into something much different.

He roughly pulled her closer, his lips eagerly seeking hers in an intense kiss. She felt as much as heard his groan of pleasure as their lips met, the sound sending waves of pleasure through her body. His hands moved with savage grace as he began to tear away at her clothes, baring her body to his touch.

She felt a heat rising inside of her, wanting and needing his touch with a desperate intensity. His hands on her felt like wildfire, drawing out an ache that was beginning to consume her completely.

He took her hands and pinned them above her head, dominating her body with fire. She wanted to push him away, but her body moved against him, craving his touch. She felt as if she was going to melt right then and there, giving into the pleasure despite herself.

There was a desperation in their movements as they continued to go faster and faster, both of them trying to reach a pleasure they knew they couldn't let themselves have. Finally, they reached their climax together, the intensity of the moment crashing down over them.

They both felt breathless and shocked, the pleasure that had just happened between them unspoken but understood. She wanted to hate him even more than before, but it had suddenly become impossible.

***And that was just me advertising my other works on here. Checkout "The Raven" whenever you're free!♥︎

____♥︎

Previously known as Love and Oreos

When this story began, the plot hadn't been planned well, and I had little experience in writing. The beginning is a bit cliche and not professionally written, but I promise you, it gets way better. Thank you for checking out Mending! Enjoy your read♥︎

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎

...I gripped tightly to my towel and walked over to where he stood, demanding for him to give it back. In my haste, I tripped over the tip of the mat which sent me crashing directly onto Alessio as my towel came off...

Ever since Alessio caught her staring, all Destiny has tried doing is avoid him. Bound on making her his woman, Alessio doesn't give up and soon their passion blooms. But is Alessio all that Destiny dreamed of? Is he worth it? There is a  secret that he wished could be hidden and forgotten forever, but that's just impossible...

 But is Alessio all that Destiny dreamed of? Is he worth it? There is a  secret that he wished could be hidden and forgotten forever, but that's just impossible