23 ~ Trouble lurking

Alessio

I honestly didn't know what to say.

I loved her, and of course it would be ridiculous to settle down and have a family with her after knowing each other for just a few months. While I knew a bit about her - courtesy of Mark - she knew little or almost nothing about me. And I was considering Carl's rebuke to tell her the truth, but how could I? She was going to hate me. It was a bitter pill for me to swallow knowing full well that I was going to lose her forever if ever she found out herself. Carl was right; he'd always been from day 1. And with Mark around the corner, I was bound to regret not listening to my brother-friend.

"Would you be ready if it happened?" I asked, spotting her discomfort sink a little as she began replacing it with a faint smile.

Her shoulders rose up in uncertainty. "I dunno if taking care of my own baby will be like taking care of one year old Jason. If it's that suicide trip I have to take again, then I'm not interested."

I laughed, both at the bond she had with her brother, and the thought of her role as a mother.

"I'm sure you'll be a great mother. The best in the world, in fact." I meant it.

She smiled gratefully. "I once gave him this strong alcohol when he was a baby, to get him to go to bed because I'd read about it. When it worked, I repeated my actions for five days. On the sixth day, my mom caught me on the act and beat the shit out of me," she chortled.

"I'm sure that's the only time your mom touched you like that."

She nodded continuously. "I knew I deserved it after she lectured me on the bad consequences behind giving a one year old alcohol."

Her eyes held mine, quietly as she walked closer and tried mounting on the counter I sat beside. I relished in how amazing it was in holding her slender waist and helping her up to sit on it finally.
"Thank you?" she mouthed.

I sat on the stool and in between her toned legs. "When you get pregnant, I'll be ready."

Forget Carl. Forget Mark. Forget freaking karma. Destiny was mine, and I was going to make sure it stayed that way.

"Sometimes I wished I had given him the whole bottle at a go and eliminated him from my life. He can be such a prick," she complained as I rested my head on her thighs. The head massage she gave me was so good, I became lightheaded.

She briskly caught my hand to stop it from exploring her seated ass further. "Why do you always have to be such a perv- Alessio-" My plan to shut her up with a kiss worked, giving me a chance to pull off her underwear. The shirt dress wasn't even buttoned well so it was off her within seconds, exposing the nakedness I'd been needing since she stepped into the kitchen.

She didn't protest until 10:43AM that morning when we were done and almost out of breath.

"We should head for lectures." She got off the bed with the bedspread covering her front and leaving her back still naked.

She wasn't shy of her nudity unveiled in my presence anymore, but she would go berserk if I sneaked up on her while she was changing or taking a bath. I respected her and knew when I wasn't welcomed to watch.

"If I've missed almost two lessons already, I'm not going," I informed her while she listened from the closet. "Besides, you could always get notes from the others later on."

"Alessio," she called with a concerned tone, coming out in a Curious George t-shirt and denim shorts. "You're such a bad influence, do you realize that?"

"I won't hold you back, perfect student, you can go on."

She looked away and crossed her arms. "Too late, and it's your fault. Now you'll have to keep me occupied the rest of the day."