06 ~ Intimate

The level of embarrassment that I felt was off the charts.

I lay there, completely exposed on top of Alessio with nothing on - no bra, no panties, nothing. My eyes widened when I saw his gaze traveling downward.

"Don't you dare," I warned him, gritting my teeth as I grabbed onto his shirt, holding on tight. We were so close that when he scoffed, the soft air brushed against my cold ears. He closed his eyes for a moment, then he did something that was undoubtedly on purpose.

Alessio reached out for my towel, which was laid out at a distance, and without warning, he held onto my hip. His hands were incredibly warm and erotic.

As his right hand journeyed smoothly up my upper body, his left hand was sweeping the towel slowly against my bare back. I let out a weak whimper, unable to resist the intense sensations that his touch was creating. It was more than enough to flood me with arousal, making my body throb with anticipation. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, and all sorts of naughty images started popping up in my mind.

"May I open my eyes now?" he inquired, and as I did, I realized that he had covered me with the towel. Despite this, I could still sense his erection beneath me.

"Please don't peek," I cautioned him softly, as I began to disentangle myself from him. Suddenly, we heard a scream.

"Ah! My innocent eyes!" Jason had entered the room and discovered me sitting on top of Alessio. Though I had wrapped myself in the blue cotton fabric, I remained perched on top of him, my intimate parts exposed to his swelling length. This pose was so alluring to both of us, knowing that we were both mature enough, yet he remained calm. He was aroused, of course, but he was in control of his urges. He was controlling the desire to use his strong muscles to pin me down and do as he pleased. To touch me the way I wanted...

"Am I interrupting something?" I turned to Jason, who had his face buried in his hands.

"Have some manners, Jason. Maybe next time, knock?"

"So, I am interrupting, then." His words were muffled by his hands, and he still refused to look.

"Ugh! It's not what you think. Get out."

"It's always not what I think. Both of you hurry downstairs, else I wouldn't mind starting without y'all. When the tummy speaks, it has spoken." He shut the door, and I turned to Alessio who still had his eyes closed, his hands behind his head in a very relaxed manner.

I got up and told him to open his eyes. His upper body shot up but disobeyed my command

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. And don't forget to get out."

He let out a sigh and paved light for those green forests of his. His whole body rose and made his way to me. Every one step he took towards me had me taking two steps backwards... until my dresser announced my dead end.

His hand held my chin up and a charming smile traced his lips.

"We'll be waiting, Tiny."

He walked out and I could finally breathe. His strong scented cologne still lingered.

I stared down at my nudy dress on the bed and I just knew I couldn't do this.

"Sorry mom, I guess I'll have to disappoint."

•••

I joined them as quickly as I could, and as expected, my mom shot me daggers. To her, it was Alessio's first time with us. She had wanted it to look as pleasant and official as ever, and I had disappointed her with my casual tank top and loose shorts.