「 𝟐 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The sun shines in through one of the windows, peeking through the drawn curtains. You slowly roll on your side and sit up.

Your hair is a mess, and it sticks all over your face. You could barely bat your eyes from your exhaustion.

Thinking through your thoughts, you start to remember some of what transpired last night but are soon cut off.

You jump off the bed and rush towards a built-in bathroom that's in the room. You go straight to the toilet. You throw up everything you drank from last night. The hangover starts, and you know that today is going to be awful as well.

You don't even notice anyone by the doorway until you back away from the toilet, flushing down everything your stomach had contained.

"So you were drunk last night." A male voice says, catching your eyes.

"I was and you are?" You question, standing up carefully and walking towards the sink to wash your mouth out.

"Jin, we met right before Jungkook took you up to bed... you probably won't remember the other guys either." You catch his stare at your ass in the mirror, while you spit out the water.

You slowly raise up and turn to him. Almost tripping as you do, but luckily, you catch yourself on the countertop right before you embarrass yourself.

"That's right. I only remember Jungkook and that he was going to give me a job." Your eyes widen at that.

I forgot about what job this is.

Your mind becomes wild from forgetting something so important. You then glance at Jin.

"Considering how your eyes just got huge, I'm thinking you remembered what type of job we're offering. Tell you what, you go take a shower and clean yourself off. I'll lay out some clothes for you to wear once you're done, then come downstairs to the kitchen. I'll get you some medicine for your headache. I, and the boys, will introduce ourselves and explain in more depth about all of this." Jin says sweetly.

"Alright," you agree and catch yourself on the bathroom counter right before you slip again.

"Do you need my help undressing? I won't try anything—" Jin gets cut off with another spell of your stomach losing its inhabitants.

You go right to the toilet and let it all out. Once you're finished, you answer him back.

"I'm good. Thanks though," you say quickly, hoping he'll leave so that you can be alone while getting sick.

"Okay, I'll lay out the clothes and be downstairs." He shuts the bathroom door, leaving you alone finally.

You wait a few more minutes before even thinking about standing again.

Once you get back on your feet, you toss your clothes on the floor and slowly get into the shower.

You inwardly dread what comes next as you turn the knob to the cold side and step in. A cold shower is supposed to help ease a hangover so with that logic stuck in your mind from the first time you ever experienced one, you used this trick every time since.

You aren't in there too long. Only enough to wash away the scent of alcohol and wash your body and hair.

When you step out of the shower and onto the soft rug, you're soon noticeably shivering. You grab a towel and wipe away the water that still runs down your body. Picking up your clothes from the night before, you place them on the bathroom counter.