「 𝟒𝟎 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

His voice is strong, and you find yourself obeying his every word.

You bend down on both knees, and he leans forward.

He then moves your hair to the side, exposing your neck to him. His body is so close that his breath tickles the back of your neck, sending a cool shiver down your back and making the hairs on your body stand. He unlatches the neckpiece, and a loud snap rings throughout the room.

His hands go over your head, and he wraps the choker around your neck tightly. A sickening click sound vibrates against your ears when he snaps it in place.

You bring your hands up to touch the tight neckpiece that wraps around your neck.

"Face me," he whispers in your ear and sits back on the bed.

You turn around and look at him with anticipation.

"Get on the bed and close your eyes. Don't open them until I say so." He explains and stands up.

You obey and walk around the side of the bed. You climb onto the soft mattress, laying down in the middle of the bed, and shut your eyes.

Blackness is all you see; however, you hear him walking around the room. It doesn't take long before you feel a dip in the bed to the side of you.

"Keep your eyes shut." He warns, grabbing both of your wrists and cuffing them together.

"Now, raise your head." You gently raise your head as he says, and soon, you feel his fingertips brush against your hair. You feel a soft fabric over your face that covers your eyes.

You hear him chuckle.

"You can open your eyes, but I doubt you'll be able to see anything." His voice is dangerously close to you and makes you weak not knowing where he is in the room or what he can do to you in your helpless form.

The blindfold and cuffs were unexpected, but it's exciting.

"What are you going to do?" You ask while his weight shifts on the bed.

"That's a surprise." He laughs but stops to reassure you. "Trust me, you'll love it." He says confidently.

Right afterward, you feel his hands on your knees, spacing your legs apart and leaving you wide open. It doesn't take long to figure out he's in between your thighs, and for some reason, you can feel his eyes right on you.

His body shifts more, and you begin to ask again what he's doing but get cut off when you feel his hot breath on you. You arch your back from the feeling.

Without warning, you feel him press his face in between your folds.

You cry out in pleasure from the way he eats you out, tongue savagely licking up your slit. You pull on the cuffs, gasping loudly for air while his hands hold you down to the bed. He keeps you still, so he can get every last drop that he's determined to get out of you.

The intensity is too much, so you try desperately to shut your legs, but to your dismay, Jimin isn't having it. Instead, his grip goes to your thighs, holding them in place. Your whines only make him further the movements of his tongue.

He sucks harshly on your clit, licking up the sensitive bud. His tongue explores your lips before diving deep past your walls. The strong, wet muscle roams around inside and makes your mouth open but nothing comes out because the feeling is too amazing. All you can think about is wanting to come on his tongue.