「 𝟒 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Around late afternoon, you wake up from your nap. Thankfully, your hangover has died down some, so you're able to think a little more clearly.

You're surprised that you could eat a few bites of your breakfast earlier, but you did, and you kept it down.

Not long after you wake up, a knock comes to the door. You gently slide off the bed and come to the wooden door, easing it open carefully to see who it is.

Once you do, you see a very happy Namjoon on the other side.

"I was hoping you would be up. Dinner is ready if you feel like eating. If not, then you can sit down with us. Jin wants to talk to you in private after supper though." Namjoon explains with a small chuckle at the end.

"Okay, I'll come down then. Let me get cleaned up a little." You say, gesturing to your probably messy bed hair. He grins, walking down the hallway and eventually, down the stairs leaving you be.

You shut the door and hold your head for a brief moment, not because you're in pain but that you couldn't believe you signed the contract in the end.

"I've turned into one of those people who sign shit without reading... that's so sad..."

Sighing in defeat, you go to the bathroom and brush your hair and teeth. Since there was a new toothbrush on the sink, you decided to use it. You assume they have things like this since it's a guest room.

Immediately afterward you felt better. You felt like a human being and not an animal with wild hair like before. You smile to yourself and head downstairs to start this job. You're going to get paid a lot, and if you are, then you have to act and look nice as well.

So without another moment to waste, you put on your best smile and leave the bedroom, heading downstairs to the kitchen you were in earlier.

"Glad you could join us, Y/N," Jin says, eating his food at the booth along with the others.

Jin scoots into the booth a little more, patting the spot beside him.

"Come sit with me. I need to talk to you in a while anyway." Jin smiles warmly. You walk towards him and take your seat.

Again, you notice Jungkook isn't around; however, you don't comment on it because they get on edge every time his name is mentioned it seems.

Suddenly, it comes to your attention that there are only five at the table. Hoseok is missing.

"Where's Hoseok—" you're beginning to ask, but your answer comes before you can finish your sentence.

The kitchen door opens and a wet-haired Hoseok walks in. He wears nothing except a white towel that wraps around his waist. His upper body is exposed while trails of water run down his skin, soaking into the towel that hangs around his hips.

Instantly, you turn your head. You're not ready to see sights like this in real life yet.

"Aww, is she embarrassed?" Hoseok laughs, walking to the refrigerator and pulling out a bottle of water. You can't help but sneak a peek at him.

He tosses his head back and gulps down the water. His adam's apple bobs up and down as he swallows the cold drink. He stops guzzling the water and pops his lips off the rim of the bottle while bringing the back of his hand up to wipe away the remaining water from around his mouth.

That's so hot.

You shake the thought and turn away, noticing that every guy is watching you. Taehyung and Namjoon have devilish smirks on their features, but when you turn back to face Hoseok, you nearly jump when you see he's standing right beside you.