「 𝟐𝟏 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It doesn't take long before the dress is completely off of your body. Now you're only in your bra and panties. It doesn't help how you can feel Namjoon's warm chest against you. The warmness makes you lose control of your senses.

"I would come in your bedroom and help Taehyung out when he gently starts pumping his fingers in you. I would play with your breasts and watch your glossy eyes as you whined from the pleasure." They begin touching you all at once.

Taehyung's finger starts easing inside you. He twists his finger, then he pulls out before repeating the process. Namjoon starts undoing your bra and unhooking your choker piece. He slides it off your body and tosses it to the floor. You're completely bare-chested like them now.

Namjoon cups your right breast in his hand, massaging the mound and squeezing it lightly. He starts to pinch your nipples. None of this is helping with the hot temperature surrounding you.

Sweat starts to trickle down all three of you as you progress in your sexual activity. You finally take off your mask like them. Namjoon grabs your chin carefully and turns your head to him, so he can kiss your lips.

He kisses you softly at first, not wanting to be too aggressive, but soon he starts losing his patience and begins licking at your lips with his tongue.

You open your mouth for him, and your tongues start sliding against each other. Taehyung becomes a little impatient because you're paying more attention to Namjoon. Taehyung adds another finger and quickens his pace. It causes you to moan into the kiss you share with Namjoon.

Eventually, Namjoon and you pull away from each other.

"Wanna try what she's doing on tv?" Namjoon causes you to turn forward to see the girl having sex with two guys at once.

One guy is holding her while they both are in her. You honestly don't know if you want to try this out, but seeing how much Namjoon likes the idea, you agree to it.

"Okay, but go slow," you say with a little bit of nervousness. Taehyung moves away and stands up, while Namjoon stands too.

"Great, because I honestly have been wanting to fuck you again," Taehyung admits.

"Taehyung, pick her up. Y/N, you're going to wrap your legs around his waist." Namjoon instructs.

They unzip their pants, while you slide off your panties.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asks.

You were a little scared, but you knew they wouldn't hurt you, or at least they wouldn't try to. You nod your head gently and let him know it's okay.

Taehyung takes you in his arms, and you wrap your legs around his waist just like Namjoon said.

Carefully, Taehyung grabs himself. He positions his cock at your entrance. When you feel the tip of him brush against you, you let out a soft sigh.

When Taehyung gently slides you down him, he goes further deep inside. You both quietly let out sounds from the feeling of each other.

Namjoon grabs you from behind.

"This is going to hurt, but it'll start feeling good in no time." Namjoon positions himself right along Taehyung.

This is when you start to freak out. Taehyung notices and grabs your attention.

"Hey, just breathe," Taehyung meets your eyes.

He suddenly grabs the back of your neck and brings you in for a long kiss. He distracts you from what Namjoon is about to do.