「 𝟑𝟗 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Walking up the stairs, you ignore the calls from Jin down below. He doesn't have a say at this moment. The only ones who do are you and Jimin, who hopefully, will let you pass his level.

So much has happened that having sex has been the furthest thought from your mind. Even when you were living with Sunwoo you never went out and had a one-night stand. You weren't nervous though because it was only Jimin.

The thought of continuing the game is stuck in your mind, and you want more than anything to free everyone.

You have never been to Jimin's room before and, so you find yourself lost on the second floor. You bypass all the other rooms except for Yoongi's. You decide to head farther back into the hall, following the dark carpet as you go.

Eventually, you find a door and decide to try it out with a knock.

You wait a few minutes and nothing. You knock again and find the same response as the first time you knocked. You start to leave, thinking that the room must be abandoned.

When you begin to move, you hear the doorknob twist, and soon, the door opens surprisingly. When you look back at the door, your mouth is hanging open a little. You're shocked by what you see.

Jimin has the door slightly opened while his elbow is resting on the doorframe. His body is wrapped up in a white robe. Water runs down his body, making trails down his chest, which you can see through the opening of his robe along with his exposed tattoo. His hair is wet and flipped upwards to expose his forehead. A pair of dark brown eyes stare down at you.

"Hi, Jimin," you say, trying to clear the lump in your throat.

"Hey," he coolly leans his forehead against the door. His eyes slowly trail down your body.

"So... I'm thinking that we pick up where we left off... you know, I'm on your level." You say a little quietly. You came up here so bravely, but now, your whole demeanor has changed once seeing Jimin like this.

To your surprise, he opens the door fully and lets you walk into his room.

"I've been waiting three weeks for you." He admits with a soft chuckle.

His bed is covered in red silk, which doesn't match his personality at all. He has a mirror that is installed into a dresser that sits in front of the bed. Collars and other items are placed on the wall around the dresser, making you gulp for what you might be getting yourself into.

"Sorry, I didn't answer sooner. I was in the shower if you couldn't tell." He explains while shutting the door.

He runs his fingers through his wet hair and looks at you so dirty-like. You can't even imagine what he's thinking about in that beautiful head of his. The thought drives you mad of what naughty thoughts can be roaming around inside his mind.

You're going to let yourself enjoy this, or else it won't be enough for her. You have to get into it like you have the others or there will be no chance of winning this.

"It's alright," it takes you a moment to respond to him.

"Good, so you want to continue the game?" His voice is laced with curiosity but also sinfulness.

You can't find your words this time, so you only nod to answer his question.

He smirks and takes a few steps towards you. The space between you both is now completely gone.

"Are you sure you want to do this, sweetheart?" He brings his hand up and brushes his thumb against your lips, checking your reaction to make sure you want to go through with this. "I know who you love, and I'll keep your dirty, little secret, but are you okay with doing this with me?"