「 𝟏𝟓 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Taehyung mumbles the words with his hands resting on your hips.

"I can't... that's too much for me..."

You trail off. You aren't confident in doing something like this.

His hand slides up your body to the back of your head, gently pulling you down to him. He begins kissing your neck and ignores your words. His tongue ring brushes against your skin as he sucks your neck.

"Y/N, if you want to beat the game, you can't shy away from a challenge," he pauses. "The player has to do this to pass my level, or else you'll be disqualified and be her's forever." His knuckles gently rub your cheek to soothe you. "I wouldn't want anyone else touching you except for us."

'So if I don't ride him, I lose?'

You think to yourself and shyly pull back from him. This isn't something you're sure about doing, but you can't lose either. Pushing down all of your nervousness and shyness, you agree and take a minute to calm yourself before speaking. You know deep-down he won't hurt you, so with that thought in your mind, you comply.

"Okay," you breathe the words out softly and start taking off your clothes. Soon, you begin stripping.

He unbuckles his pants and kicks them off quickly after you agree.

After you're both naked, it becomes quiet. You have no idea what to do or even how to start this.

"Taehyung, what am I supposed to do now?" You say with embarrassment. You know you shouldn't be, but you can't help how the situation has turned out.

"First, get on your knees and place one of each on either side of my leg." He instructs, which you do so carefully.

"Okay, good. Put your hands on my chest for support and don't start sliding down yet." He moves his hands to hold your waist.

You do as you're told, and soon, your hands are on his chest. You can do this. Besides, when you glance up at him, you know any woman would be lucky to do this with someone who looks as good as him.

He moves one of his hands off of you.

"Stay still," he says quietly. All of a sudden, you feel the tip of him against you. "Now, gently slide down,"

You move one of your hands off of his chest to space yourself for him.

As soon as he starts entering you, you hear him mumbling a few words.

"Fuck, it's so tight," he exhales hotly, while you continue sliding down him.

Once he's fully inside, you each take a moment to become accustomed to each other.

"Okay, I want you to start moving. Go up and down real slow,"

This is what worried you, even before he said the words. You aren't one to top in bed so this is extremely out of your comfort zone.

Your heart is pounding against your ribcage from the thought of going through with this. You breathe in and out and do the steps as he explained. You gently slide up him, feeling his cock inch out of you slowly, and right before you reach the tip of him, before he can fully be out of you, you gently slide back down again.

You're surprised by how good it feels, and Taehyung seems to be liking it too because his hands are gripping onto your hips. His head is thrown back into the pillows on the bed, while you're becoming less shy by the second.