「 𝟏𝟒 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The whole day is spent playing games and watching movies with Yoongi and Jimin. You're exhausted. Jimin had so much energy, and Yoongi was going from movie, to pool, to games, to anything else, not to mention how both of them were trying to be dirty all day long but acting innocent whenever you would call them out on it.

They even made you take the birth control pill just in case things did escalate a little too far, but you knew it wouldn't because you didn't want to have sex today.

You were grateful when the third movie went off, but it didn't help when they decided to put in a porno right after. Like seriously, you're glad the basement is soundproof because you don't want anybody from upstairs to hear any of it.

Your hands fly to your face when it comes on because the acting is so cringeworthy. They laugh at you because they think you're embarrassed, which you aren't.

The acting is so bad that you can't watch and take any of it seriously. Eventually, they both become quiet when they start paying more attention. That's when you decide to leave the room because Yoongi is grabbing beers, and they're probably about to have a boner, and you don't want to be around for that.

"I'm going to take a shower. It'll be time for dinner soon." They don't take their eyes off the brunette that pops up with the enormous breasts on the screen.

You roll your eyes and go upstairs. You shut the door behind you and walk through the kitchen.

That's when you fully realize how dark it is. It's pitch black outside. Sunset had to be at least an hour ago.

You're ready to take a nice, long, hot shower and get all the chlorine out of your hair from the pool.

You tiredly walk up to the second floor and go to the guest room to grab a new set of clothes and head to Jin's room. Well, now your room. You open the door and nearly jump when you see a lump in the bed sleeping soundly and that's when you remember Jungkook.

Has he not left the bed any today?

You carefully step towards him.

His messy bed hair is covering his eyes, and his breaths are calmed and relaxed. He seems to be dreaming nicely, so you leave him be.

You leave the bedside and slowly tiptoe into the bathroom. You rub the back of your neck when you shut the bathroom door behind you.

Today has worn you out being with those two. No wonder why they're the highest levels because they took all your energy, and you haven't fucked either of them yet. To be honest, you're worried because they both look like they're into some kinky shit, and you hope you'll be able to pass their levels.

'I've passed two levels. I just need to pass four more, then the prize, and I can have my freedom back. I'll set everyone free.'

You think to yourself while placing the new clothes on the bathroom counter as you shed your dirty ones.

Walking to the shower, you turn the knob to the hot side and wait for it to become warm. Once it's warm enough, you step inside. Instantly, it relaxes you. It washes away all of your doubts and turns them into nothingness.

If this was a bath, you're for sure you would already be asleep; it's that comforting.

Upon staying in the shower for a while, you change your mind and decide that you want to hurry and rush the shower, so you can eat dinner and go to bed.

Just imagining the soft covers surrounding your body makes you want to run down the stairs naked, stuff your face, and drop on the floor to sleep.

Yes, it's a little much, but what can you say? You're tired as fuck.