「 𝟒𝟓 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Yoongi's eyes widen from hearing your words. He has never seen anyone so determined to end the game.

"You do know we are still in my room, right? She can still hear everything." Yoongi mentions.

"I'm well aware. I want her to hear me, so she can be ready for when I come and steal away her crown." You playfully wink at him and stand from the bed, unbothered by your threat.

"It's late. We should probably go down and eat some dinner." You turn on your heels, but you spin too fast and nearly fall.

Luckily, Yoongi is there to catch you beforehand. His arm wraps around your waist before you fall to the ground.

"Whoa, slow down, doll. You're still weak right now. Let me—" Yoongi starts to offer you his hand, but you decline it nicely.

"Yoongi, I appreciate it, but I need to do this by myself, especially if she's watching." You whisper to him from behind. You have to show your strength, so she will know you can go through anything and still be strong enough to beat her.

He nods his head and lets you go.

"I understand. If you change your mind, let me know." He opens the door for you to leave his room.

"Thank you, Yoongi. I promise I'll help everyone." You smile and place your hand on his cheek, which catches him off guard at first, but he then takes your hand and brings it to his lips, placing a soft kiss on your skin.

"I know you will." He grins warmly.

You walk through the door and leave him be as you step down the stairs slowly and walk to the kitchen. Yoongi would probably be down to eat later.

Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin eat quietly in the kitchen.

It doesn't surprise you why it's so quiet in here. Jin didn't want you finishing the game, Hoseok and Jimin were probably mad because you both left them at the mall earlier. You can understand their frustration.

Jin glances at you and goes back to his food before sighing.

"She lost," he mumbles and glances at your body.

Your arms are reddened with marks and small bruises, legs wobbly, hair an absolute mess from the day-long experience, and your neck and collarbones are littered with hickeys. Plus, your huge bite mark shows on your shoulder, followed by smaller bite marks placed everywhere else.

"Guess it's over. We will never be free, so this is exactly why I said not to try because even you couldn't beat her—"

"Jin, you're so funny." You walk further into the room as best as you can with what little strength you have left in your exhausted body.

Maybe you were laughing because, despite how far you've come, he still doesn't believe you can do it.

You come to the booth and slide in with the rest of them. You grab an extra plate and load your dish with the delicious smelling food that sits in the middle of the round table.

"Funny? You think this is a game?" He says a little annoyed.

You smirk as you continue to load your plate with the spaghetti.

"On the contrary, it is." You grab a fork and twirl it into the noodles.

He practically lunges across the table and grabs your chin roughly.

"You know it won't be long before you're in a gamer house becoming a level yourself, right? You don't have what it takes." He narrows his eyes, a smirk now on his lips when he thinks he got you, of course, he can't be farther from the truth. He lets go of your chin, thinking he won whatever it is he's trying to settle with you.