「 𝟏𝟔 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It feels strange to sit down and enjoy a show because of the situation you're stuck in.

Namjoon doesn't bother to say much after that. He's too drawn into the show, while your mind is drifting elsewhere.

He mentioned Jungkook finding the boys asleep downstairs and the word play. You have no clue what that means exactly, but you have a few ideas about where Jungkook's whereabouts are, and it pains you to think about it.

As if sensing your depression, Jin comes rushing out of the kitchen and right into the living room; he's carrying a dish full of food.

He comes in front of Namjoon and you while holding a plate.

"Try one," Jin smiles at the both of you.

You look at the dish and see a small mound of mini sandwiches covered in all types of sauces. You and Namjoon reach out and randomly, take a piece. You bite into it while having your taste buds scream back with delight.

"Damb dis is gwod!" Namjoon says with his mouth full. Jin lights up with happiness.

You nod your head, agreeing with Namjoon. You swallow first before speaking.

"He's right, Jin. These are delicious. Are you practicing your cooking for something? Namjoon said we aren't allowed in the kitchen, so I'm curious." You ask.

Jin nods with a soft, but nervous, smile.

"I am. We're attending a party tomorrow night; it's a yearly ordeal." Jin explains, then rushes back into the kitchen without another word. He leaves Namjoon and you alone to finish the rest of your sandwiches.

"What does he mean?" You take a bite and turn to Namjoon.

"To sum it up, it's an anniversary for the game. All current players, like yourself, along with the levels, like us, will attend. We have to dress up uniquely too. It's a chance for the players to meet the creator of the game and fully become aware of the points, gamer scores, all of those types of things. It's really nothing to be worried about," Namjoon finishes his food, and his attention goes back to the tv screen.

"I see. So we all go tomorrow night?" You ask, and he slightly nods his head.

"We do, but before you can attend yourself, you have to do something first. It's sort of like a pledge to the game." Namjoon begins but trails off shortly after starting his sentence. He's unsure if he should explain it or not.

"What is it that I have to do?" You eat the rest of the sandwich in your hand with curiosity and worry picking away at your brain.

He thinks for a moment, glancing around the room, then he sighs.

"You have to be examined. Meaning that before the party, you and the rest of the players, male and female will be called into the viewing room." He pauses before saying anything else.

"You'll be sent inside the room individually and be asked to strip down to your underwear in front of the creators except for her... she won't be in the room; it's only males."

"Anyway, you go inside, strip, they check for your gamertag, and see for sure if you aren't a virgin anymore, but for that part, you'll have a doctor check you in another private room without the creators watching. Then you leave and go to the party right alongside us." Namjoon explains, and now, you know why he was holding back.

Stripping in front of strangers?

Yes, the boys are strangers too, but at least you've talked to them. You even live with them now, and each day you're learning more and more about them.