「 𝟒𝟔 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The butler comes closer to you and tells you to follow him to a different room to be dressed for the occasion.

You don't understand why it matters to wear clothes, you'll be naked sooner or later anyway.

After that sudden thought, it finally hits you that you're about to see Jungkook again. Your eyes widen when the thought echoes in your mind.

You don't pay attention to where he leads you because your heart is beating too fast from thinking about Jungkook after these few weeks.

"Are you alright?" The butler turns to face you.

"Yes... just thinking about the bonus level that's all... wait, why do you care?" You turn around to ask the butler, but your eyes soon widen when you see Sunwoo instead of the other younger butler.

"Sunwoo? What are you doing here?" You can't believe he would come back after these years. He was practically a free man! Why would he throw it all away to come back now?

"I... I couldn't let this happen, but it still did. I tried so hard to keep you from this game again. I... should've told you what had happened, and because I didn't, you came back looking for answers. I'm so sorry." He steps forward to hug you, but you take a step back.

"Sunwoo, I will never hold bad feelings towards you. In these last few years, you have treated me like family—a daughter, even. I don't blame you for not telling me because you were trying to protect me from everything. I'm going to finish this once and for all, and you're going to be free. Do you understand?" You say what you can with the bravest tone you can offer.

"I do... it's just I—"

Stepping forward quickly, you rush to him and squeeze him in a tight embrace while burying your head into his chest.

You've never had parental figures before, but Sunwoo has treated you so fairly and just even without you being his child.

"I love you, Sunwoo, and I'm glad you came. I want you to lead me to the room and don't come in. I want you to trust that I can do this to save everyone."

He agrees with a nod and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Anything for you. I'll try my best to dig up anything I can on her while you're in there. I promise I'll be careful, but you better make sure to be even more careful."

Pulling away, he glances at the shoulder bite on your shoulder. "There's only so much a single body can take, so remember that, okay?"

You nod while trying to hold back your emotions.

"I'll be waiting outside, and your outfit is already laid out. Don't forget, people are rooting for you on this side too. I believe in you." He leaves the room.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It never occurred to you that people are rooting for you on the other side of this insane game. Nonetheless, it makes you feel proud to be the one to save everyone. Ashlynn's threat doesn't scare you at all because you know you can beat this game.

"And done," you comment once you're done getting dressed.

The fabric catches your attention right away. It's fully black with straps and goes down to your thighs. On the sides and breasts parts, it has beautiful, see-through intricate flower, designs, which make it stand out even more.

The black lingerie fits your body perfectly. You wear nothing underneath the layer of the material. The only other piece you wear on your body is the necklace that Jungkook wants you to wear.