「 𝟑 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Before Hoseok has time to do anything else, Namjoon is banging on the door with his fist.

"Hoseok, she's still a virgin. Hands-off," you hear Namjoon's voice through the other side of the door.

Hoseok does a casual 'oh' and gently puts you down to where your feet are once again touching the carpeted floor.

He opens the door where Namjoon is leaning against the wall on the other side of the hall with his hands in his pockets and a wide smile on his face.

"Shut up," Hoseok says annoyed. "Anyway, if you aren't handing her off, then why did you come to my room?" He asks directly to Namjoon. Namjoon pushes himself off the wall and walks a little closer.

"Hair dryer, bro," Namjoon takes his hand out of his pocket and pats him on the shoulder, bypassing him and going straight into his room towards the bathroom.

"Found it. Y/N, in here," Namjoon calls after you. You carefully slip by Hoseok, still in shock from his forcefulness a moment before.

Namjoon stands guard by the door, while you dry your hair and brush through it neatly, not that you cared. You still didn't feel one hundred percent like yourself due to your still raging hangover.

"I'm done," you call to Namjoon.

"Okay, let's head back downstairs," you follow him out of Hoseok's bathroom and out of the room, noting how Hoseok isn't in here anymore. You think maybe he went to the kitchen.

When you both make it downstairs and towards the kitchen, you can hear glass smashing to the ground, then yelling.

Namjoon sighs to the side of you. "That would be Taehyung. He has anger problems. Just remember to be careful what you say." He whispers to your side as you both make it to the kitchen door.

When you walk inside, you see three guys who you haven't seen before. They're piled into the booth.

"Ahh, they're back. Breakfast is ready," Jin says, picking up the rest of the shards of a broken plate from the ground.

Namjoon slides into the booth, and you follow him, sitting on the outside.

"Taehyung, that was uncalled for," Hoseok says to the guy sitting beside him.

The guy he's referring to shrugs in response. So that must be Taehyung.

Jin stands up and tosses the broken glass into the trash, then grabs the plates and brings them to the table.

"Make sure to eat it all," Jin says after handing everyone their dishes. He takes his own and walks over to sit in the booth too. He sits directly in front of you.

"Before we start eating, I want to introduce everyone to each other. Y/N, this is Hoseok who you met last night and earlier too. Beside him is Taehyung, next to him is Jimin, and then Yoongi. You met Yoongi last night as well, but as I said earlier, you probably don't remember. Anyway, last but not least, Namjoon. Guys, this is Y/N," Jin says, then begins eating with Namjoon doing the same. All the others stare at you, taking in your appearance.

"So you ever fucked before?" Taehyung asks bluntly. His voice rings through the air. Jin chokes on his food and turns to look at him with his eyes wide like yours.

"Taehyung, that's enough, just eat," Jin sighs at the other's behavior. You begin eating, trying to distract yourself from the embarrassing comment.

"I'm only asking. It's not like I can do anything with her anyway... you always get the virgins." Taehyung says while taking a bite out of his food.