𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞
'𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

I sit at the top of a two-story building, scanning the streets for my target. It's annoyingly loud—whether it be the music, the voices, or the screaming. Drunk girls hang onto random guys' arms, hoping for a hero but will soon be mistaken when they wake up in the morning with a headache in the middle of a mysterious alley. It reeks of bourbon, rum, and marijuana. Smoke sessions occur on every corner of the quarter. It's twelve in the morning, but that means nothing in the French Quarter. Partying goes on and on until it's too bright for non-sober eyes.

"Iwa," I place my fingers onto my right ear, ensuring that my earpiece is secure, "he should be here by now, right?" My eyes find his prized, all white 2020 Corvette Stingray. He's parked on the sidewalk, dark shades on, also scanning for a tall man with dark brown hair. That's the only description he has.

We'll know him when we see him.

That's what he told me earlier. I'm not even one-hundred percent sure of the meaning to this mission, but that's usual. I do what the boss says and go about my night.

"Relax, Dawn," Oikawa says through the earpiece before Iwaizumi can even respond. He's dressed in all black, back pressed against a brick wall , left leg propped against it as he watches strangers cross his path.

"I'm relaxed. I just wanna get this over with. The smell here is horrid," I zip up my black jacket and set up my black, MK14 EBR sniper, placing both bipods at the edge of the roof. Iwa got it for my birthday. It's clear he knows me very well. It's absolutely stunning and there's a night scope which is perfect since most of the missions happen at night.

"You think you're better than the people here? You drink too, Dawn," Oikawa interrupts my thought, trying to cause an argument like he always does.

"I don't get sloppy drunk. Do I, Toru?" I fire back. Oikawa always tries his best to get under my skin. I love him with all my heart but he's annoying and stuck up. I think it's the hair. Or maybe it's his whiny ass voice. If he wasn't my boss, he'd get more than my attitude.

"Well, there was that one time—" Oikawa chuckles before being interrupted.

"You two. Shut up. No time for arguing." Iwa stops the argument before it gets too far and trust me.. it can get very far.

"She started it—"

"Toru!" He butts in again, this time more serious than before. Iwa's always the moderator. I'm sure he gets tired of our shit.

"Whatever." I can barely see Oikawa's face, but I know he's rolling his eyes.

"How do you even know he's here, Hajime?" Pacing back and forth on the roof, I find myself scanning the streets once again.

"This corner is where he does his dealings. If I'm correct, he should be here in about a minute," I can see Iwaizumi through his window as he's constantly checking his watch. "How many bullets do you have left, Dawn?" he asks me.

"Just one," I laugh to myself and lay on my stomach in front of my rifle, getting ready for Iwaizumi's direction.

"You're on your last bullet, Dawn? Are you an idiot? Why didn't you reload before we left?" I can see Oikawa freaking out through my scope. If only I was allowed to press the trigger. He's so goddamn whiny.