𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
'𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
*𝐭𝐰- 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠*

He's fucking annihilating me in this staring contest.

"You're not going to win, buddy," I say with a smirk, looking down at him. Honestly, this totally isn't fair. He has a clear advantage.

After thirty seconds, my eyes are getting watery and I have no choice but to shut them.

Dammit.

I laugh and shake my head. "Alright. Enough games."

I finally stand up, dragging his dead body down to the basement.

The job is done. Silas is dead and this wasn't just a rash decision. Iwaizumi and Oikawa were done with him, getting all of the information they needed, then told me to do whatever I pleased. If you think about it, I'm actually just saving my community from drugs...

I mean... I deal too, but at least not to minors. And the way he acted towards Dawn—staring her body down, acting like he had the slightest chance—his death was bound to happen sooner or later.

After plopping his body on the ground, I kick him over, causing his face to hit the ground because even dead with three bullets in his brain, this mother fucker still has a smug look on his ugly ass face. The same ugly ass face I saw Dawn staring at with a twinkle in her eyes by the way. I'll have to ask her about that.

Walking back upstairs, I look down at my bloody and bruised knuckles. If Dawn wasn't pissed at me before, she'll definitely be pissed after I tell her what I did, but right now we're on good terms, so I'll hold back on the confession.

After the interruption from Ukai a couple of hours ago, we figured out that the infamous Mateo Gael has been spotted in New Orleans like the dumbass he is. If I'm any enemy of Dawn's I wouldn't want to be in the same country as her, let alone the same city. With the way she reacted to that little girl's death when she talked about Mateo that last time, I wouldn't want to be him. Then she has me by her side this time? Yeah, he's a goner.

I close the basement door behind me and when I turn around, it's a beautiful sight.

"Where have you been, we have to go!" Dawn pushes me slightly and I place my hands behind my back in a hurry. "What are you doing over here?"

"Nothing, baby," I say quickly then I look down at her body. She's wearing a red strapless gown, the top half encrusted with thousands of tiny diamonds throughout the lacy material. The bottom half molds to her body like a second skin with a large slit slicing all the way to mid-thigh. Diamond strappy gold heels adorn her feel, while her hair is still big and curly, just the way I like it.

But why?

"Dawn, what the fuck are we doing?" I shake my head and pray to God that this isn't what I think it is.

"It's not a ball. None of that stupid shit again if I have anything to do with it. Promise." Her smile makes me do the same. "It's just a little..." she hums and pauses for a few seconds. "Get together."