𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
'𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! :)
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲- 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢; 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨- 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥)
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

"The next girl ready?" I ask Toru, finally finishing my first blunt of the night.

Oikawa and I checked into a Las Vegas resort today around four.

That's fucking right. The ball is in Vegas. Apparently every organization has business in Vegas so this is a second hot spot for everyone. Especially drugs since marijuana is super legal here. Hell, I can smell the weed from the strip all the way up here on the fifteenth floor.

The ball is at ten and it's six now, leaving us plenty of time to do whatever. Toru, being just like me, had the same idea of inviting a shit ton of girls because why the fuck not?

"You just had to say that while my bitch is still here?" he curses and I look over to him and chuckle, eyelids flooding half of my vision. He sits on the hotel bed, shirtless as I am with a bottle of Hennessy in his right hand and a red head under his left arm.

"Fuck you," she slaps him across the face and slips her blue dress back over her body before leaving the room.

"My fault, bro." I shrug with my arms in the air and watch the ginger strut right out of the room.

"We've fucked all of Vegas." Oikawa lifts off the bed and throws a gray shirt over his torso to accompany his black basketball shorts. "There are no more girls left." Walking towards the couch I'm sitting on, he leans on it, looking towards me with a disappointed look on his face.

"Dammit, they didn't do shit for me. That was terrible," I groan, rolling my eyes at my dissatisfaction.

"Nah, you're tripping. I know you felt what that last girl was doing with her tongue?" I watch him close his eyes, remembering what basic shit that last girl did. "Maybe if you imagined them as Dawn, they'd get you off." He laughs and walks towards the balcony, opening the door, revealing the darkening city.

Following behind him, I run my right hand through my messy hair. "C'mon, Toru."

I try to argue with him, but he's right; ever since the night of that Halloween party, I literally can't get my shit to work. I haven't even been inside her, but I know nothing could ever compare to it. Once upon a time, I would've had rounds and rounds with these girls Oikawa brought in, but I don't fucking want them. I want Dawn. I want all of Dawn. I knew it was a fucking mistake to taste her out of anger because it just made everything worse.

Of course I want Dawn, but it's not in a sweet, tender kind of way. It's a dirty, ugly want, tainted by so much blood on my hands. I know she wasn't standing in the sunshine, but I would truly drag her into the night.