𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
'𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! :)
(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜- 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲)
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

I'm just going to act like last night didn't happen. Not because I didn't enjoy seeing Dawn in the state she was in, but because I want to make her want me. She's the first girl to not want me...

I'm not insecure. She's just stunning... and I live right next to her. This could be the easiest friends with benefits relationship ever, but she's just not for it. I'll make her want it, though. It'll be the easiest mission that I complete here.

And she finally said my name. The way her lips parted when she said 'Rin' in such a seductive way almost had me on the floor. I swear she does it on purpose.

I had the perfect sleep after everything that happened yesterday. I never knew how much New Orleans had to offer and I'm grateful Dawn showed me. Who knew being kidnapped would be so fun. The only bad thing is waking up at six in the morning. Why would they torture themselves like this?

Looking through Iwaizumi's closet, I find myself getting a tad bit angry. All he has is grey hoodies, jean jackets, and black jeans. What do I do with that?

I obviously have no choice but to put it on, but I remember that Dawn has to take me shopping today. New clothes and I get to spend the day with Dawn. It's the best of both worlds. Every time I think of her, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It's hard to explain.

I had all day to pick my favorite features and I think it's all of them. Her long braids that slowly turn light brown and reach the middle of her back, frames her face perfectly. She has a little slit in her eyebrow that's accompanied by her long eyelashes just below them. When the sun hits her eyes, they turn into an alluring caramel color that hypnotizes you every time. She even looks good in her glasses. Her big framed glasses fit her face perfectly. And don't get me started on her body.

Fuck.

Her waist is slim and her chest is average sized, just how I like it. Her thighs are thick along with her ass that I could literally stare at all day. She has a little twist when she walks— I'm not sure if it's because she's trying me or because that's how she naturally walks, but I love it regardless. She dresses nice, but I'm more than positive she can pull off anything. Hell, she was wearing jogging pants yesterday and it insinuated her waist in such a sexy way.

If only she stopped acting like she doesn't want me.

Snapped out of my thoughts, there's a knock on my door and I remember that I have the pleasure of being woken up for breakfast.

"Rintaro?" Alisa, the chef, opens the door slowly and her green eyes are revealed. She's in a white apron and there seems to be a bit of pancake batter on her cheek.

I decide to play with her a bit. Approaching her slowly with a smirk, I put my thumb against her cheek and slowly wipe the batter off. "Yes?" I tower over her and she looks up at me with blushed cheeks. She's shy. I can feel the goosebumps on her face.