𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮*

𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
'𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! :)
(𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝- 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!
*𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭*

I jolt up in my sleep, hearing glass shatter from the bathroom. Immediately looking to my left, I find Rin missing. Muscle memory grabs the glock on the nightstand next to me.

I swear to god if someone laid a finger on him.

"Fuck!" I hear his deep, strained voice yell out from the bathroom.

I take no time running to the bathroom and even though it takes only seconds to get there, a million thoughts flood my mind. I just hope he's okay.

Swinging the door open, I find Rin shirtless looking in the mirror, blood all over his hands as he looks directly in the mirror. His eyes move from his abdomen and up to me, staring right at my reflection.

My eyes fall to the broken vase on the bathroom counter.

"Rin?" I run towards him, placing the gun on the counter before positioning his body right in front of mine. "What are you doing?" I lean over, looking at his wound. The thread popped open, causing blood to spill down his chest and over and inside his pants. He's a bloody mess.

"Something happened," he groans in pain, neck and arms flexing as he looks down at me. "I didn't want to wake you up."

"You almost gave me a fucking heart attack," I say and jump on the counter, sitting in front of his figure, grabbing his hips and situating him in front of me. I place either of my legs on the side of his hips and look closely at this easy fix of a problem. "Let me see."

"You were going to shoot me?" Rin rolls his eyes back and says, trying to take his mind off the pain.

Leave it to Rin to make me laugh in such a serious moment. "I would never try to shoot you," I laugh out, patting Rin's abs with a wet towel, trying my best to get the blood without hurting him. "I miss every time." I look up for a quick second to wink at him.

"You're a funny girl, Dawn," he tells me with a smile on his face, showing all teeth.

I'm happy I can make him smile after a very rough couple of hours. Unfortunately it's not going to last long. Working constantly with bullet wounds from my team, the shower is the worse part. Every time I hear them gasp and cry out in the shower, my heart breaks for them. I wish I could take all the pain away.

"Why thank you, Rin," I smile with him and finish cleaning up the blood around his wound, but there's not much I can do to the actual abrasion. "I can't clean this part with a towel, it'll hurt too bad. You need to hop in the shower and run cold water over it."

I get side tracked, staring once again at the snake tattoo wrapped around his arm, admiring the detailed and intricate scales pattern onto his skin. The way it's tail sits on his shoulder and wraps around his arms three times for it's head to sit on the top of his hand honestly fascinates me, along with the scattered tattoos placed around them. It's truly beautiful and impressive.