𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦

𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
'𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

The house feels quiet in the daytime when there aren't any grown men barking orders at you. And it feels even better when I look down and two arms are wrapped around my waist with steady breathing hitting my neck.

I take in the beautiful view of the water from my window. The sun lights up the entire room, painting it orange and yellow and when I turn my body to watch Rin's sleeping face, I feel immediate butterflies. Last night was near perfect.

Rin is near perfect.

He saved perfect little Everleigh from those terrible people last night and he's even better at that damn job than me only after one mission. He single handedly saved not only Everleigh's life, but thousands of other victims that were soon to fall to Mateo's wrath.

And our night afterwards was an absolute fairytale.

Most girls wouldn't think being fucked with a gun and then out of your mind would be their dream come true, but it sure was mine.

After our shower, where Rin spent almost an hour cleaning the traces of blood from my legs, first with soap and water and then his mouth, we'd found our way back to his room in which our bed sheets were soaked, so we just moved to my room. After he cleaned me up, he kissed me to sleep and I slept like a baby.

Now, I'm pressed against him, my face nestled under his chin, inhaling his scent and his arms are wrapped tightly around me and it's not until now that I find he's awake just as I am as he strokes my tangled hair that I braided to the side before I drifted to sleep. "Are you okay?" He asks quietly and I can hear his heart pounding in anticipation as he awaits my response.

"I feel amazing," I reassure, looking up at him. A sad smile fills his face and his brows are pulled together. "I'm okay, Rin. I promise." I give him a kiss on his chin, but his eyes are still full of wariness.

"I wouldn't have started off that extreme if I knew you were a virgin, baby." I watch his head shake as I rub his back.

"What's done is done. And I feel better than ever." Making direct eye contact, I watch him soften up as his lips turn upwards into a smile. "Girlfriend, huh?" I wrinkle my nose, giggling like the love-struck girl I am right now.

"Ah, you remember that?" His eyes drift from mine as an awkward smile takes over his face. I knew this would happen. But it's Rin. He's... complicated to say the least. "I had to comfort Everleigh somehow. I had to get her to trust you."

"Mhm. Was that it?"

"Girlfriend." He sits up slowly, releasing me and standing up from the bed, butt-ass-naked. I try my best to hide my giggle.

"I hate that stupid fucking word. You just belong to me. No one else," his stern voice insists as he slips on briefs and sweatpants. My favorite attire of his. His chest is already muscular enough, and the way the waistband of his sweats sits just below his v-line...

Fuck.

A laugh spills from his mouth when he realizes I'm staring, so I get up quickly, just as naked as he was before. "And you belong to me? No one else?" I ask and it's genuine. Rin's tendencies towards girls will never go unnoticed by me.