𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭

𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 | 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
'𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! :)
(𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐳- 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝟓 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭; 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐳- 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭)
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫/𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

"Hey, you," Kuroo snickers and rests his left arm on my chair. His closeness is absolutely gross and I can smell his vape flavor radiating off his body.

I look across the table and Lev has found a seat by Noname. Noname looks so uncomfortable as these two surround us. My past with them goes beyond Noname, though. Nekoma and Shiratorizawa are the main rivals for us. Not because they come close to our skill or money intake, but because they're dangerous. Going out alone never terrified me until Kuroo once took multiple shots at my head as I walked alone one night. That was the day after I killed their owner, Yasufumi Nekomata. These types of things usually don't scare me as I'm good at protecting myself, but Kuroo has almost perfect aim. He's almost better than me. It was the closest I've ever been to death. Nekoma has been falling off the grid since then, so they've always had it out for the Seijoh Riders, especially me. Kurro promised Oikawa and Iwa that he would leave me alone, but I don't trust him in the slightest.

I shake my head at Noname ever so slightly, signalling him not to say a word. One wrong thing comes from his mouth and this pleasant restaurant could turn into a crime scene.

"Hey, Tetsuro," I begin to speak, wiping my mouth with the side of my hand. Kuroo takes  a hit of the vape pen he pulls out of his pocket and blows the cinnamon scented smoke in my face. I look away but he's quick to grab my chin, pulling my face towards him.

"Come on, Dawn," he says slyly, taking another hit of his pen this time blowing it and then immediately inhaling through his nose and out to the side. 

I've been hot ever since I saw his body walk into this place. This would be a quick issue to solve if Lev and Noname weren't here. I'd leave Kuroko injured, if not dead, laying on this floor without looking back.

"What do you want?" I ask and grab his wrist, removing his grip from my chin.

"Well, I would like to know why you're still keeping my sister hostage as your chef," Lev exhales and sighs before leaning back in his chair giving me a slight smirk.

A month ago, our cook quit. He said he felt unsafe. Luckily, Alisa Habia came running in. She told us that Lev basically kept her captive. Protective older brother at it's finest. Alisa's not trained like us and she doesn't want to learn. She just wanted a family and she found one when she became our chef. It was a choice.

"Being our chef was Alisa's choice. If you want her back so bad, give her a call. Let me know how that goes, Lev," I snicker and Lev's smile immediately disappears. He knows he's wrong. Alisa was never comfortable around them, so she found a new family. 

"Turns out, I don't care about Alisa. I care about you, Dawn," Kuroo is quick to dismiss the subject as his head turns back to be.

"You should also care about Hajime and Tooru," I say sternly, holding my ground. If Kuroo's scared of anything, it's Iwaizumi.