𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥*

𝐫𝐢𝐧 | 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
'𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥'
*𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭*
*𝐭𝐰- 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲*

The entire drive is silent. She's pissed. Not only from everything that has happened in the past four hours, but me as well.

Her Silas date.

Our failed hookup.

Poor little Everleigh.

And now she knows I'm hiding something from her.

When my car is parked in the garage, she's quick to storm off, not even letting me open the door for her and that pisses me off. "Dawn, stop," I yell for her as she's walking up the stairs to our room.

My room?

It's become our room the past weeks, but now it's forcing me to have this unwanted confrontation with her.

Dawn storms in our room, kicking her heels off into the wall, causing unnecessary ruckus. "Tell me what happened, Rin!"

"Shut up, Dawn."

"Excuse me? Don't be annoying." She shakes her head and places her fists on her hips.

"You're terrible at insulting people." I kick my shoes off just as she did.

"Got something better?" Her eyes look up at me from a distance.

"You look like a slut in that dress."

"Y'know what—"

"Shut up and listen to me. You make me fucking sick with the way you talk to me when your mad, so watch your fucking mouth and listen to me for once," I state, my tone bled dry of emotion. Stalking towards her, I notice her expression has changed, she looks almost scared.

Good. 

I devour her with my eyes, taking in every detail and imprinting it in my mind. Her skin glows beautifully beneath the moon and her fucking body... God. Round ass, perfect legs, and the sweetest little pussy that I haven't gotten enough of.

"I killed Silas," I state simply and pull one of the glocks from my waistband. Dawn's eyes follow my armed hand as I stalk over her little body. "Anything to say about that, Angel?" I drag the tip of the gun down the valley of her breasts and she shivers in response.

"Why?" Her lips tremble as she watches the gun.

"Because he wanted to fuck you." I back her into the bed, watching the back of her legs hit the side, causing her to sit down. "Anyone who even looks like they want to lay a hand on you—it won't end well for them. Understand?" I continue the gun path down her clothed stomach, stopping at her thigh.

"I understand." Her gulp is audible.

"On your knees, Dawn," I say, my deep voice a whip crack in the silence. I'm so damn hard my cock is close to punching a hole through my pants. Fuck. I'm going to destroy her. 

"What—"

"Stupid isn't a good look on you. On. Your. Knees," I repeat and this time she sinks to the floor so beautifully it makes my chest hurt and my cock throb. For once in her life, Dawn Abigail Knox fucking listens.

I lean down to Dawn, pressing my lips to her neck, enjoying the rapid flutter of her pulse beneath my mouth. "You want me to take you, Angel?" I murmur. "Ruin you, fuck you into a pathetic mess until you realize you need to watch the way you talk to me? Be honest with me, baby."

A whimper escapes her mouth and shoots straight to my groin, hardening my already aching cock. "Y-yes."

"I thought so." I lick the hollow between her neck. True to my nickname for her, she tastes like heaven, and I want nothing more than to devour her. Consume every inch of her until she's mine and mine only. "Do you know what it means to be taken by me?"